Which graphics software do these Renpy games use?

HadesAl

Jul 13, 2021
Okay so i wanna make lewd visual novels with Renpy, I have plenty of programming experience and i'm fluent in python.

BUT, i know very little about graphic design, etc.

I would like to ask which graphics software each of these Renpy games use (I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but i looked a lot but i'm really having trouble finding what i'm looking for).

(some use the same one as each other, some are different from each other)

Peerless lust

Aftermath

Maids and Maidens

Lessons in Love

Lucky Paradox

Treacherous Desire

Bonus Question: what graphics software is easiest to use? is there anything with a character builder, so all i have to do is select features to make characters (but preferably can still pose them)?

Stuff like Daz 3D is too complicated for me ... i'm really stupid when it comes to graphic and visual stuff.

Edit: didn't realize the flare was optional ... (removed renpy flare)

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Okay so i wanna make lewd visual novels with Renpy, I have plenty of programming experience and i'm fluent in python.

BUT, i know very little about graphic design, etc.

I would like to ask which graphics software each of these Renpy games use (I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but i looked a lot but i'm really having trouble finding what i'm looking for).

(some use the same one as each other, some are different from each other)

Peerless lust

Aftermath

Maids and Maidens

Lessons in Love

Lucky Paradox

Treacherous Desire

Bonus Question: what graphics software is easiest to use? is there anything with a character builder, so all i have to do is select features to make characters (but preferably can still pose them)?

Stuff like Daz 3D is too complicated for me ... i'm really stupid when it comes to graphic and visual stuff.

Edit: didn't realize the flare was optional ... (removed renpy flare)
They use Koikatu or Koikatsu Sunshine. They're easy to use, have a character creator and you can pose them freely using the studio included in the repacks.
The downside is that if you have any intentions of selling your game on Steam, you won't be able to due to the fact that you're using assets from another game.

HadesAl

Jul 13, 2021
They use Koikatu or Koikatsu Sunshine. They're easy to use, have a character creator and you can pose them freely using the studio included in the repacks.
The downside is that if you have any intentions of selling your game on Steam, you won't be able to due to the fact that you're using assets from another game.

Thank you!! you're amazing!

>>> The downside is that if you have any intentions of selling your game on Steam, you won't be able to due to the fact that you're using assets from another game.

Oh i see. But is a patreon page fine?

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Thank you!! you're amazing!

>>> The downside is that if you have any intentions of selling your game on Steam, you won't be able to due to the fact that you're using assets from another game.

Oh i see. But is a patreon page fine?
Yeah.. Patreon, Subscribestar, Itch.io are all fine.. it's just Steam (well, maybe not just Steam, but that's the big one).

Reactions: HadesAl