Daz Which hairstyle is this? From Kiko 8.1 Character for Daz (RESOLVED)

ShaylieX

Jan 20, 2020
Hello Everyone, I have been spending a lot of time trying to find this hairstyle asset without any results. It's shown in the promo pictures for the Kiko 8.1 Character on the Daz3d website, but I can't figure out the name of it. I really love the style and the color though so I thought that maybe asking here would help.

Thanks in advance for any help!

kiko_81_hair.jpg

Last edited:

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
That's 100% a Little Ladyfox hair, but it doesn't look like he/she are selling it anywhere. That said, I'd try the official Daz forum. You'll be more likely to get an answer, or at least better help over there.

ShaylieX

Jan 20, 2020
After two days of searching I finally found the hairstyle. In case anyone else is wondering about it, it is called "dForce Electro Hair for Genesis 3 and 8" and it comes with the Juan Carlos 8 Streets of Cyberpunk Bundle.

Reactions: Saki_Sliz

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Its a very cool hair, although I can never get mine to look as good as that one xD
Haven't used (nor do I plan to. It's much too 'stylized' for my taste.) it, but my guess for the reason would be that the creator/artist is using strong lighting here to hide some of it's flaws. Newer devs would likely have a hard time recreating it.