Seeking Which Illusion game is best for me?

May 31, 2018
I've been mulling over this for a while trying to figure it out. The only one I've actually played is PlayHome, which is fine, but I'm not super into the situation behind it, if you catch my drift. Plus, training the mouth takes forever. I'd also like something with a bit more buildup before I get to the H sections, some kind of gameplay between sessions, y'know? I'd prefer some kind of relationship building or some such beforehand.

What's the best option? Koikatu? AA2 looks nice, but I don't know if the scenes are as controllable as they are in PlayHome, which is something I like. I'm also willing to look at the other titles, but besides the big three (Honey Select, Play Home, Koikatu) I'm not doing well finding much info, or it seems like all the links are outdated. Unrelated, but I also can't seem to find the HS Unlimited thread any more...

Any help is appreciated.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
I've been mulling over this for a while trying to figure it out. The only one I've actually played is PlayHome, which is fine, but I'm not super into the situation behind it, if you catch my drift. Plus, training the mouth takes forever. I'd also like something with a bit more buildup before I get to the H sections, some kind of gameplay between sessions, y'know? I'd prefer some kind of relationship building or some such beforehand.

What's the best option? Koikatu? AA2 looks nice, but I don't know if the scenes are as controllable as they are in PlayHome, which is something I like. I'm also willing to look at the other titles, but besides the big three (Honey Select, Play Home, Koikatu) I'm not doing well finding much info, or it seems like all the links are outdated. Unrelated, but I also can't seem to find the HS Unlimited thread any more...

Any help is appreciated.
I suggest you AA2. It's the only one where you need to build a relationship for have a little fun, Koikatu too, bur personally i don't like it very much. In AA2 you can set a ton a parameters on the girls, and sometimes it can be really a challenge to fuck them. There isn't a great control on the sex scene if not for the camera and the speed of sex but there are a good amount of positions. I spend a ton of hours of gameplay on it. Also, you can find a good amount of mod on the net for clothes, hairstyle, new personality, sub translation and a lot more. I am pretty sure you will enjoy it, for me the best game they have made from AG3.

kpoppapi

Apr 1, 2019
I'd suggest Koikatu if you're into more of a "buildup". AA2 is fine and all but it's getting quite dated now and Koikatu is basically it but modernized and with more options and a better proper translation.

If you're not as into the anime stuff, Honey Select is literally PlayHome without the gross caveman shit. Not much in lieu of a buildup there tho. If you don't mind heading even a bit older still, SBPR is probably up your alley.

Maont

Jul 15, 2018
Koikatu has some really good mods and the graphics are very nice if you like anime