3D-Daz [Lednah] "Which mother will pay the bill"

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
"Which mother will pay the bill" - those are few pages of my first 3D comics containing exactly 100 pages in 1800x1440 pixels; and this is only Part 1 of my project of series of comics with the XXX adventures of Danny McCroy. Tags - incest, MILFs, humiliation, uniforms, lesbian, discipline and more, depending on how the plot will develop. You can support me on if you like my work.

0.png 4.png 9.png 17.png 22.png 31.png 39.png 51.png 64.png 84.png 90.png 98.png 100.png

Sample gallery for episode 2 here:
Sample gallery for episode 3 here:

More comics with XXX adventures are coming; how many and how fast they will come depends on the support I can get from the viewers on

Last edited:

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
u mean 100 pages in part 1 or ?
Yes, part 1 is 100 pages (101 with the title). It is longer then the other comics as it has introducing part to explain how the story started. The next episodes are 50+ images as they follow one after another as a part of a whole story.

swebits

Sep 15, 2018
Yes, part 1 is 100 pages (101 with the title). It is longer then the other comics as it has introducing part to explain how the story started. The next episodes are 50+ images as they follow one after another as a part of a whole story.
ooh okey sounds gr8 i like ur models aswell but my folder only got 60 pic tho..

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
ooh okey sounds gr8 i like ur models aswell but my folder only got 60 pic tho..
Well, those are (probably) the sample galleries; some of them are posted by me and some are stolen and posted by other people. As for the full episodes, they are available for now for my patrons on subscribestar.adult/lednah The latest episode is available to the patrons tier 2 and higher, the previous 2 episodes are available to all the patrons (incl tier 1). In the near future the whole Episode 1 will be available for free but I've yet to decide when.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote