which protagonist do you like play

99pirates

Feb 26, 2018
I've project but i couldn't decide which protagonist to do
Can you guys write which protagonist and why?

I'm waiting your answers.

tomcire

Jun 12, 2018
It depends by the mood of the game, I'd like to be surprised by the author.
I'm quite tired of the anonymous Gary Stu, but it works a lot if the other characters of the play have the spot on.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
If you have a project and haven't even settled on some basic attributes for the protagonist, you don't have a project.

More generally speaking I'd love to see assertive but not bimbo/mindbroken women whom the story allows some actual agency.

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
He has to look like a twink, he can't have a father, he needs a mother and two sisters, his only skills are spying on people in the shower, fixing computers and going to the gym. Big bonus if he molests his family in their sleep and has a poorly coded fighting minigame against a bully. His only interactions with other people are blackmail and paying them for sex.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I prefer a male young adult, oveall a normal person not obsessed with peeping, breasts and asses.

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Dominant lesbian, visual age about mid 20s to 30s, curvy phsique. With magic and/or superpowers, wealth and political power are a bonus too. Likes to seduce and dominate sexy milfs, doesn't let male characters watch let alone interfere. Best in a steampunk or cyberpunk setting, though other sci-fi and fantasy variants are fine too. No boring contemporary stuff most of all no school setting, please.

Greenraiser

Jan 26, 2018
A lot of people might have a different opinion but I have to admit that my favorite type of MC is one which can't keep his dick in his pants. To be more precise, it's a young adult male MC who is discovering sex, even tho other types of MC doesn't bother me. I really like incest and corruption game the most where the MC is the son and has a sister(s). My least favorite is probably the successful man but hey if the game is good it probably won't bother me.

Last edited:

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
the choice between male/female is a hard separator between fetishes. what I mean is you're really choosing which fetishes you're gonna cater to rather than the MC. which obviously also means you're choosing your audience. very difficult to switch after choosing gender. in this trans-anything falls on the female protagonist side.

excluding that, best by test is to start with a failed, faulty character. which both gives you an obvious character arc, but also everybody roots for the underdog. where as 'the winner' is the worst place you can start from, UNLESS your story is about beating that character down and ending it in his miserable and undeserved death.

what people here often mistake as an aspect of a loser MC is really the writer failing to make him likeable. doesn't matter how much of a shitbag the MC is, he should always show some glimpse of goodness which allows the player to overlook the horrible choices he makes. if that glimpse isn't there, people will just hate him. you don't want to play with a character you hate.

so when you build up your pervert MC, make sure he sometimes does the odd self-sacrifice without expecting a reward. random acts of kindness in the midst of his downward spiral to depravity.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Father or eldest son.
Personality: Starts as a normal nice guy but gets corrupted by power and ends up a manipulative slave owner.

I find the best mc are those who become corrupted by the power they wield.
They dont start out helbend on enslaving all woman but the lust of power drives them deeper and deeper into depravity.

I dont care for female proteganist.

Mar 23, 2020
I like the Tyler Durden type of MC. The guy who has a goal in the story and has no qualms about fucking his way through the entire female cast to get there. I usually don't go for blackmail/molestation/mind control stuff, but the Tyler Durden can pull it off if it's justified by the game's story and tone. To me, Waifu Academy's MC is the Tyler Durden par excellence. He's a chaotic evil manipulative asshole and I love him for it.

Also, since I love my futa, if the game has it I'd like if he doesn't react with "GAAH A DICK" before I even get to choose if I'm cool with it. Just my 2¢ lol.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Chad Thundercock - highschool bully. I didn't see a highschool themed game win which MC isn't nerd, geek or a manlet.

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
I prefer a Male protag.
Mainly because it's my gender.

I'm not really sure about fem pro tag (I've never really played any good games)

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
He has to look like a twink, he can't have a father, he needs a mother and two sisters, his only skills are spying on people in the shower, fixing computers and going to the gym. Big bonus if he molests his family in their sleep and has a poorly coded fighting minigame against a bully. His only interactions with other people are blackmail and paying them for sex.
I was with you most of the way, but you left out "must have a dick longer than his arms" so you lost me again.

• Sad
Reactions: fffffffffffk

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
A young petite lesbian harem collector...a good story would be nice too ^^

smut

Jul 21, 2017
You're in luck, you probably don't even have time to leave the house if you want to see all that content :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fffffffffffk