Which RPGM cheat do you use?

afterjason2020

Nov 14, 2019
There are some RPGM games that I think take a long time to level up, earn money and etc (Warlock and Boobs for example), I would like to know if there is any program to cheat.

Neechan-Lexi

Feb 1, 2019
You can almost help yourself out for any RPGM Game with the help of this it works for a bunch of other games outside of RPGM Games. You just need to search for your save file (Either in the game folder oder somewhere in your documents folder in most cases) then upload it to the Save Editor it will show what things you can edit (Mostly Money or Stats). After you edit what you wanted to edit you can download the edited save and put in inside of the folder your original save was.

In short:
1. Upload save to
2. Change Values
3. Download edited save
4. Rename or overwrite it into the savefolder of the game
5. Start up the game and load the edited save
6. Have fun your done :)

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
I use that online save editor often. Mostly I just cheat money because I hate having to grind in a game where there's no story or anything just tits, or it takes way way to long to get anywhere because you're expected to start at 1 in all stats and grind for exp to raise skills and once those skills hit a certain plateau you can actually raise your stats ONE fucking point but still not enough to actually be useful..... And the dev has hidden the stats so deep in the variables you'll never find them to tinker with them,,,, oh wait, oh nvm.

If you're feeling particularly saucy, downloade A.X.E. and old school hex editor, break out the extra special calculator function on your phone and do some some hex editing on your save file.... But Neechan's option above is your best bet,,, unless you're a masochist and just enjoy the pain.