Which woman would Fuck/Marry/Kill?

Dynamite20

Jun 9, 2021
In all of the Adult games that are out there who will you Fuck/Marry/Kill?

You can choose more than one girl as long as you pick one girl per game for example:
Fuck: Linda (Milfy city) Quinn (Being A Dik)
Marry: Caroline (Milfy City) ,Sage (Being A Dik)
Kill :Sara (Milfy City) Maya (Being A Dik)

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
From the short list of games I have thoroughly played (I only like games with 3DCG models and avoid abandoned or incomplete ones), I would:

Fuck: almost every female character.
Marry: Right now I would pick Melissa, from Acting Lessons.
Kill: Leah (from Acting Lessons as well) might be a proper candidate.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Fuck: How the fuck am I going to pick just 1? This is a cruel and unfair choice to force upon me and I feel violated!
Marry: I can't just pick 1, so I will give my top 3: Dana (Dreaming of Dana), Jill (Being a DIK) & Caroline (Milfy City).
Kill: Hunter (Power Vacuum), because fuck this cocky piece of shit.

Dynamite20

Jun 9, 2021
Fuck: How the fuck am I going to pick just 1? This is a cruel and unfair choice to force upon me and I feel violated!
Marry: I can't just pick 1, so I will give my top 3: Dana (Dreaming of Dana), Jill (Being a DIK) & Caroline (Milfy City).
Kill: Hunter (Power Vacuum), because fuck this cocky piece of shit.
I've change what I said you can chose how many girls you want as long as it's 1 girl per game

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I've change what I said you can chose how many girls you want as long as it's 1 girl per game
1 per game?! I want to speak to my lawyer! o_O*

* Slight levels of exaggeration might be present in the above statement. Any statements made on this account is reflecting the feelings of the individual posting them, and do not necessarily reflect the views of our account as a whole. We at Agent HK47 incorporated, do not condolne the use of excessive sarcasm and/or trolling to unreasonable levels (unless it's really funny).

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Fuck: Nora from Away From Home
Marry: Monica from Where the Heart Is
Kill: Really? Too much work, have to buy lye, line the bathtub with plastic, chop up the body, dissolve it for days, and then dispose of the evidence. It's exhausting! Never do it more than once is my advice.

Oh, so then the one time it would be worth the effort would be Bella from Summer's Gone.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
What!? no way i would marry bella its one of my favourites
Bah, she is a rich bitch who is "broken" and uses that as an excuse to be a bitch. Considering the fact we can't avoid her in the game AT ALL I quit playing Summer's Gone. She completely changed the MC's look, forced him to do exactly what she wanted, and is cruel to everyone she can be. Yeah, she's attractive, so are almost all the female renders in all of these games. I'd rather fuck or marry a mature woman who has stopped being such a tool than go near Bella.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Fuck: Milfs :D
Marry: Any/All 5 chicks in my sig 1
Kill: Don't dislike anyone this much tbh, but if I had to choose one then Daisy from Savior, I guess

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Fuck: Milfs :D
Marry: Any/All 5 chicks in my sig 1
Kill: Don't dislike anyone this much tbh, but if I had to choose one then Daisy from Savior, I guess
I agree with your tastes... And Daisy is just another, like Bella from Summer's Gone, which is a broken bitch and takes it out on the MC (and everyone else). Not a fan of that character archetype.

Dynamite20

Jun 9, 2021
Bah, she is a rich bitch who is "broken" and uses that as an excuse to be a bitch. Considering the fact we can't avoid her in the game AT ALL I quit playing Summer's Gone. She completely changed the MC's look, forced him to do exactly what she wanted, and is cruel to everyone she can be. Yeah, she's attractive, so are almost all the female renders in all of these games. I'd rather fuck or marry a mature woman who has stopped being such a tool than go near Bella.
For the most part I agree with you Summers Gone has lot of Bella scenes and almost nothing of the other characters that is true, for me I kinda like a character who is mean at the start and slowly becomes more kind with the MC and cares for him and I dont remember forcing the MC to do what she wanted besides his clothes and haircut but everyone has their likes and dislikes.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
For the most part I agree with you Summers Gone has lot of Bella scenes and almost nothing of the other characters that is true, for me I kinda like a character who is mean at the start and slowly becomes more kind with the MC and cares for him and I dont remember forcing the MC to do what she wanted besides his clothes and haircut but everyone has their likes and dislikes.
You certainly aren't alone in that opinion. I've always struggled with understanding people when they aren't straightforward and, though I don't mind sarcasm, I am not a fan of people who are intentionally mean. Especially when it is hiding their true feelings for someone. Honestly prefer bluntness over anything else. Subtlety is completely lost on me.

As to the MC having to do what Bella wants, the entire plan is hers - the MC has no real say in any of it, same goes for their homework project. It would be nice if the MC could turn her down and then go key the guys car. LOL. Especially since the MC can have barely anything to do with Myra (I think that's her name) and yet feels the need to get revenge for her.

rogueKlyntar

Feb 16, 2021
Some people are turned on by sexy evil bitches. Especially when they aren't real. :devilish:

EDIT: Just came across this post while looking for something, thought you might like it, MrFriendly ; )
EDIT: Oops, confused the two Bellas. Nvm.

Are there any characters from other VN's that are similar to Bella from Being A DIK? (Similar in personality, not looks). She is my absolute favourite from any game; Dominant without being cruel, clever, dark, little bit messed up, scary in a hot way, and also a really caring person deep down.

Last edited:

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
FUCK: everyone
Marry: Bella (BaDIK), Nicole (A mother's love), Nami (Summer's Gone), Lilly (Tales from the unending void), Jaye (Chasing Sunset)
Kill: That fucking bitch lil sis from Amnesia, I'd kill her in the most horrible way possible.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Well, that's too easy then, you're supposed to mandate the 3 girls that we get to f, m or k.