4.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
I really like the artstyle, I wish you had the opportunity to just play only as Aldos.

Markoh11

Jul 20, 2021
any save? it keeps crashing mid scenes and when I was playing the elf girl when I left the room it just teleported me to the pond and can't leave the area

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Part 2 of confused people not knowing that this is a preview when the full version is released

Byzantine

May 29, 2017
It was interesting until I learned NTR isn't avoidable. I want all the females to be mine and mine alone.
Nah its better this way, too many games pretend NTR is avoidable when it clearly isn't with bullshit plot summaries that say
"Can you save your LI from her fate?"
This game gives no such illusion unlike the myriad others.

Reactions: xman1445

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
Well, overall pretty disappointed with the direction of this update. I did have one crash, but I got past it by not going too fast through a scene with animation, that's pretty standard for a rpgm game, and the autosave saved me. I also had an issue where when it switched to Safina in her home, if I go back upstairs it took me to a bricked map. Auto save did not save me there since it autosaved in the map with no exit. Prob a test map that forgot to have its link removed.

Bugs are whatever, they did not prevent me from completing the current content and are easily fixed. The reason I did not care for this update is because it was heavily focused on Hilda who is a cheating whore, so I have no interest in her. Again, its whatever, not every update will be Hilda focused. However, that ending where Safina also goes to cheat with another guy it pretty much a deal killer for me. Shes just a town whore like Hilda at this point, so I lose all interest in her corruption. NTR only works for me when she gets stolen by one guy, not turned into a town urinal. Maybe It could work if the black guy also worked to steal her, but he just gets her because Hilda said he had a big dick. :/ kinda fuckin lame.

Oh well, great art, fantastic animations. But the story is just going in a direction that's not for me. Best of luck to the dev, ill prob just be downloading the gallery each update from here.

Now this is just tinfoil hat stuff. But Gravius mentioned a girl when I looked at the scroll sin his room. She never returned after a mission. He seemed sad about that, if this dark lord guy comes back and he has NTR Gravius with that girl this game would be an instant 10/10 lolol. Maybe the dark lord wins in the end, corrupts all the girls even that dark elf. lol That would be awesome. But I'm probably reading too much into things.

Last edited:

TopShaggerTed

Apr 29, 2024
Well, overall pretty disappointed with the direction of this update. I did have one crash, but I got past it by not going too fast through a scene with animation, that's pretty standard for a rpgm game, and the autosave saved me. I also had an issue where when it switched to Safina in her home, if I go back upstairs it took me to a bricked map. Auto save did not save me there since it autosaved in the map with no exit. Prob a test map that forgot to have its link removed.

Bugs are whatever, they did not prevent me from completing the current content and are easily fixed. The reason I did not care for this update is because it was heavily focused on Hilda who is a cheating whore, so I have no interest in her. Again, its whatever, not every update will be Hilda focused. However, that ending where Safina also goes to cheat with another guy it pretty much a deal killer for me. Shes just a town whore like Hilda at this point, so I lose all interest in her corruption. NTR only works for me when she gets stolen by one guy, not turned into a town urinal. Maybe It could work if the black guy also worked to steal her, but he just gets her because Hilda said he had a big dick. :/ kinda fuckin lame.

Oh well, great art, fantastic animations. But the story is just going in a direction that's not for me. Best of luck to the dev, ill prob just be downloading the gallery each update from here.

Now this is just tinfoil hat stuff. But Gravius mentioned a girl when I looked at the scroll sin his room. She never returned after a mission. He seemed sad about that, if this dark lord guy comes back and he has NTR Gravius with that girl this game would be an instant 10/10 lolol. Maybe the dark lord wins in the end, corrupts all the girls even that dark elf. lol That would be awesome. But I'm probably reading too much into things.
Well Kora's already a bit of a slut if you have seen Darthz's original works for the second chapter.
Her short hair is way better than her long hair imo.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
The play() request was interrupted by a call to pause().
I`ve got this error.
Before someone mentions anything about skipping, i was reading the dialog in the scene (properly waiting fo it to charge) but it still happened. Help please.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
1. game is wonky. You can start skipping text but can't stop? tried every key but esc and nothing.

2. scenes are hot, but I think we kind of missed a great time for a Sephria/Gravius run away ending, like with Tanya, at the end of the shadow/illusion play.

3. The conversation with the tavern wench and Sephira made little sense. Could just be me, but Sephira going all jealous and then 'oooh new cock' doesn't match the last scene with Gravius.

4. If this hasn't been reported, the game is bugged when you become Sephira. When you try to go outside your in the forest and can't escape. I am actually pleased, because i didn't want her to become a full slut. I think that should be a choice by the player in her place, or after she has been rejected like Tanya was by Gravius.

5. Love all the little side comments and interactions. The monster village was hilarious.

6. The CGs are great. I enjoy the hairs left after blowjobs, I'd like to see some more evidence left behind, like in the tavern wench scenes, for the other girls.

Good job, just a few things that could be better.

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes