Anekin69

Professional
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2018
Hello everybody,
I apologize as I have been absent for a long time without any updates.
In this last month with everything that is happening in the world, I got work problems and I have got no time to devote myself to White Cube.
To forgive me, in the next few days I will upload the latest and most updated version of the game.
For this reason Game updates will be more sporadic during this next months.
Life happens.

Stay safe everyone.

Anekin69

Jan 2, 2022
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please for the love of all that is holy, add a compressed version or "update patch" for these added versions! Having to dl 2+GB for a few more minutes of content is INSANE!!!

I like where the story is going, but all of your work and resources to create HD renders is a bit counter-productive for those of us playing along with each new update. I can't do anything else while dl'g these huge files, and have no way to throttle the dl speed.

Thanks for your future attention to this detail. Again, LOVE the work. The concept, artwork, storyline, etc. Can't wait to see each new update, but 2+GB files is just too much to handle.

johnnybonny

Feb 9, 2020
Please for the love of all that is holy, add a compressed version or "update patch" for these added versions! Having to dl 2+GB for a few more minutes of content is INSANE!!!

I like where the story is going, but all of your work and resources to create HD renders is a bit counter-productive for those of us playing along with each new update. I can't do anything else while dl'g these huge files, and have no way to throttle the dl speed.

Thanks for your future attention to this detail. Again, LOVE the work. The concept, artwork, storyline, etc. Can't wait to see each new update, but 2+GB files is just too much to handle.
2GB is too much to handle? You must have worse download speeds than Bolivia.

Update patch is a good idea in general, but not complaining about HD renders being counter-productive because you have slow internet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Urk

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Wll, I like the game and all, but this update was a bit disappointing, IMO. Yeah, I'm happy, that this was a quite big update but sadly 3/4 (at least it felt like that much) was about the asshole stepfather, Emma had, arguing, threatening and fucking. And it isn't finished yet, so I fear it will continue in the next version. I hoped the story between the both MCs would progress more. Still looking forward to the next update. I like the dark theme of the game, I hope it will focus more on the MCs. :) GL Dev

Jan 2, 2022
2GB is too much to handle? You must have worse download speeds than Bolivia.

Update patch is a good idea in general, but not complaining about HD renders being counter-productive because you have slow internet.
I'm following about 200 games/AVNs. So at 2GB per few minutes of added content, times 200...well, you get the idea.
Especially when I can play AWESOME 10-16hr games at 500mb-1.7 Gb totals.

Rukon

Jul 10, 2020
I'm following about 200 games/AVNs. So at 2GB per few minutes of added content, times 200...well, you get the idea.
Especially when I can play AWESOME 10-16hr games at 500mb-1.7 Gb totals.
Well, while you play those games, which are mostly offline if they are VN, you can download more VN. Also, having some download software that does just that while you go out or sleep would probably fix your whole problem if the issue is only one of bandwidth. Or, you know, you could pick up a book or listen to talk radio or, well, I suspect you might be too young, but once upon a time, you could listen to music using a device called a mp3 player. There is the possibility of a life outside continuous streaming of stuff.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
this was interesting til the gay mc started being an asshole, not to mention the crap memories

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Good update ( I, for one, like that there is more story on their backgrounds), but one thing I find disappointing is lack of options when it comes to male character's behavior. One moment he's a mature adult, next scene he turns into a horny dweeb.
Given situation they're in, it would be more interesting if there were different story arcs:
1. Vanilla/Love route: They're both reserved at first, but become closer and start to enjoy whole thing together.
2. Hate - Act like an asshole, Maledom route
3. Something of a mixed route: MC teases/manipulates her, she pursues him.
( And yeah, Male Protagonist looks good, but he's more heavy on make up than her. Kind of looks weird/those long eyelashes)

Last edited:

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
When i saw this and the first thing that came to my mind was this Trash motherfucking Manga/doujin i read long time ago It's so bad that i can't even describe it the badness. Out of 344 votes it has 2.2 Stars out of 5.

Lets hope this is better

Anekin69

Professional
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2018
White Cube [v0.3] [Anekin69] - Compressed

Original Win/Linux Size: 2 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 180 MB

Original Mac Size: 2 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 180 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Tell me if there is any problem with the compression thx :)

Anekin69

Jan 2, 2022
can't remember the title but i read korean manhwa with this same plot before.
There are several "couple kidnapped and put through drama to hopefully learn and improve themselves" stories throughout history. Even going back to Ancient Greek and Eqyptian plays and religious stories.

The theme is well established, but Anekin69 is putting his own spin and polish on this gem. He has changed the characters and details. The models and renders are awesome and it is an engaging plot so far. I love his progress so far and eagerly await playing each new update.

Many thanks Anekin69 and hope for your future development of both this and other works. :geek: :love:

Reactions: Anekin69
3.80 star(s) 20 Votes