VN Ren'Py Abandoned White Wolf Witches [v0.1.5] [Emmerald Entertainment]

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
banner.png

Overview:
A Witcher has to find a new place in a world full of Witches. Join Geralt in the next chapter of his life as he forms new bonds, and struggles with his understanding of himself and those closest to him.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-29
Release Date: 2021-12-29
Developer: Emmerald Entertainment - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
All:

Screenshot_1.png afternoon.jpg

Last edited:

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Did my best with the thread upload, if someone else wants to reformat it please be my guest!

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The presentation is professional but it has nothing in it yet and nothing in the dry writing was interesting. Go pick some boards, right click on drowners 100 times, heres these things you know from w3. At least the menu and ui looks pretty.
Wait till 2023 to see where the project goes. If pits is anything to go by it'll go very vanilla.

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
The presentation is professional but it has nothing in it yet and nothing in the dry writing was interesting. Go pick some boards, right click on drowners 100 times, heres these things you know from w3. At least the menu and ui looks pretty.
Wait till 2023 to see where the project goes. If pits is anything to go by it'll go very vanilla.
I mean, it's practically a demo. Not sure what you expected. We've got plenty of plans set it in stone for future versions. I'll agree there's not much in terms of conflict in v1, and the writing will be better than PITS.

Reactions: lifehacks

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I like the Witcher games from CDPR (yes even the first one) but the OP doesn't give me enough information to be interested in trying this game, maybe in a year or so.

Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
I liked the game, can we know some details like: is the game going to be long? Which tags would be added(pregnancy pls ;)? Etc.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We had a couple a witcher motion flicks this year - season 2 of the series and the
animated great origin story for our mentor.

Would you please find the will to actually say something meaningful in the description of your game?
Please use all the IGN youtube vids or any site that has review and make something
of a real introduction for this game.
As of now this just looks like the junior high schooler messing around with some game making software and having nothing in the vein of even the worst essay any school would
have you or anyone on this world write for furthering their basic studies.
Did my best with the thread upload, if someone else wants to reformat it please be my guest!
Woops, will fix that now! Thanks
I mean, it's practically a demo. Not sure what you expected. We've got plenty of plans set it in stone for future versions. I'll agree there's not much in terms of conflict in v1, and the writing will be better than PITS.

sirseatbelt

Jul 9, 2019
Remember when demos used to show off a sample of gameplay and content. This is a forum for horny games. If your game doesn't give us a sample of the horny content, it's not a demo. Its just an announce video you couldn't be bothered to edit down to 90 seconds.

ETA: and I'm even in this thread because I want more horny Witcher content. Remember Ciri trainer?

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
Remember when demos used to show off a sample of gameplay and content. This is a forum for horny games. If your game doesn't give us a sample of the horny content, it's not a demo. Its just an announce video you couldn't be bothered to edit down to 90 seconds.

ETA: and I'm even in this thread because I want more horny Witcher content. Remember Ciri trainer?
How about you actually play the damn demo then and actually see the "horny content" for yourself. I welcome all feedback, but if you're saying that without even playing the game, why are you commenting? Do us both a favor, and don't play it, we're better off without you on board.

NamesRed

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
We had a couple a witcher motion flicks this year - season 2 of the series and the
animated great origin story for our mentor.

Would you please find the will to actually say something meaningful in the description of your game?
Please use all the IGN youtube vids or any site that has review and make something
of a real introduction for this game.
As of now this just looks like the junior high schooler messing around with some game making software and having nothing in the vein of even the worst essay any school would
have you or anyone on this world write for furthering their basic studies.
Good god, no need to be horrible. As I said above, I'm not the best at writing a synopsis, but I'll do my best to improve it. I didn't want to mis-represent the game without thinking it through and asking the rest of the team.

Judge the game on it's content, please. There's plenty of other info on the public patreon post. I'm sorry I didn't put quite enough effort into the post for you on a piracy forum?

Reactions: bhas