Who do i clean my PC???

Linono

Feb 16, 2023
I have frequented this site for a while, and that led to a problem of which I was unaware until, I started messing with Unity game saves. The problem is that my Appdata is an absolute toxic wasteland, filled with unwanted folders, and I want to know how to clean it, since I uninstalled those games long ago. Also i use and SSD.

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
Sort folders by date of last edit, check ones that were used long ago.
If you are unsure if something is important or not - make a copy on a flash drive before deleting it in the AppData.

PS: Thanks to you I've just found 5Gb of logs that were made by a single plugin in 4 years. I've used it just once, but it kept writing logs every 5 seconds.

Sefr

Feb 19, 2023
Use WizTree. It shows you where all the files that are taking up space are located, and you can also filter by file types.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Move personal files to another ssd, clean install windows and let it format the drive.

Aesir Lust

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2022
Always clean your cache on %temp%, too. Also, I started using TreeSize to find all of the folder that are taking too much space in my C: Drive, especially the AppData folder. And watch out for the important folders :ROFLMAO: