Who is the strongest protagonist

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Probably either lategame Stationmaster or one of the fantasy RPGs. Depends on how you define "fighting" and how different weapons and powers which don't coexist in the same universe match up against each other. A Death Note parody would get pretty far too, I don't know how that deals with infinite respawns though.

But winning fights is not why we play these games, if anything in most games we'd rather cheat our way past the fight and get back to the actual content.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
reality warpers are always the strongest. So that MC from Absolute Power Corruption.

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
The MC from Summertime Saga.
He's going to need to moonlight 75 hours a day for paying all that child support. So we can all agree that he's got infinite stamina and is able to bend time and space, both for working and accelerating all those pregnancies to their term, all during that eternal summer.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I would say the MC from "Battle of the bulges", because of his 2 feet long dick. A simple turn to the left causes him to knock over 2 people and scape the paint on your car. If that shit hits you in the face, you are in a coma for the next 3 months. Also, his face is fucking scary as hell. If he smiles at you, you would die of sheer terror.
I guess he also has some muscles he might be able to use to some degree, but his real power is his dick. Simple as that.

On a more serious note, I would probably say the MC from "Dreams of Desire" during the evil ending. He literally uses his magic powers to tear a guy in half. Seems pretty buff to me.

Reactions: ivanhatt