Identify Who is this?

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Saw this already in another games... what game is this? 1665339396174.png

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
left corner is the novel i was reading, in this novel, he saw a device running this other game
And what if it isn't another game ? What if the author just invented a scene in a totally different universe, just to insert it as "game in the game" ?
Wouldn't it be more logical than him searching for a game that would match his intent, replicating all its CG, doing some reverse engineering to get the game mechanism behind this part, then porting all this in his own game ?

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
it was an old game that Ranli (the dev) did quite some time ago before starting working on Spacecorps and didn't go very far. He recycled the completed scene here as a sort of Easter egg
imadumb Accurate name. I did a search for "Rain" in the thread for Spacecorps XXX and got this answer pretty quickly. You should probably follow the quote and like the post to thank perles75.

It says on the top left corner of the image...
I didn't realize Park Bench is a game. :rolleyes:

In Spacecorps XXX the MC finds a tablet with this portion of a game on it. There doesn't seem to be any mention of the name of the game on the tablet, and the only thing you can interact with is this drunk girl sleeping on the bench.

Hm. I remember something similar in Mythic Manor. :unsure::coffee:
You can mess with Jade while she's sleeping on a park bench in Mythic Manor.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
imadumb Accurate name. I did a search for "Rain" in the thread for Spacecorps XXX and got this answer pretty quickly. You should probably follow the quote and like the post to thank perles75.

I didn't realize Park Bench is a game. :rolleyes:
Nope, but SpaceCorpsXXX is. You know, the window title just above "park bench".... ;)