Who like this kind of Art ?

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
It's perfectly acceptable. It reminds me of sort of a western anime-inspired style that you see a lot these days. I could fap to it.
Well besides fapping on it lol, Isn't better for games than the basic Japanese anime/manga style?

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
Well besides fapping on it lol, Isn't better for games than the basic Japanese anime/manga style?
Mmmm, "better" is dangerous territory. Art is highly subjective. I think this is art produced with a high degree of skill. The style is open to interpretation. I think it is "good" and would play a game with this art in it.

Reactions: Spirox

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Mmmm, "better" is dangerous territory. Art is highly subjective. I think this is art produced with a high degree of skill. The style is open to interpretation. I think it is "good" and would play a game with this art in it.
You sound like a politician in front of journalists! :LOL: Just kidding!

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
I'm a pragmatist. I don't like making sweeping statements that are highly subjective. I like the art, but someone else might hate it. Are they wrong for hating it? Who is to say? I think it is hard to argue that the artist doesn't have skill, whether you like the style, that's a different question.

215303j

No, then he would have said something like, "although I understand the emotion, this is a serious and complicated matter. We should create a special commission to debate these things."

Personally, I'm with GuyFreely. It looks good and I would fap. Better is subjective and also depends on the rest of the game. Some games are better with drawn art, other better with Daz models. In some games anime style art works better, in others this would be great.

Reactions: Spirox

W65

May 31, 2018
You've got a lot of different things going on in that OP. Personally, it feels a touch plain to me. Uninspired? I don't know. It'd be too harsh just calling it "serviceable," but I certainly don't lose my mind over it.

Reactions: Akamari and Spirox

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
In general it's good, but they do seem to have a habit of making the neck a bit too long and/or skinny.