Screecher

Oct 25, 2018
well after one round my tits where between my legs :D i hope this is getting fixed. the last time i played it this was not possible^^

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Okay, I have to ask. Why does the BE option in this build just move the breasts down until they invert in on themselves? I swear it used to be different.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WhoWannaBeABimbo-0.9.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dahakma

Nov 15, 2019
the older version is far superior as it actually includes a bit more content
Duh, the current version 9 is not an actual playable game but rather a tech demo, it is not supposed to be published yet.

Obviously, version 8 ( ; ; ) has far more content.

Last edited:

mdtgtf

Oct 1, 2022
Nice to see an update, thanks! I really liked the v.08 sandbox mode functions. The main thing I had wanted to see was more back and forth transformations. It seemed it was limited towards only going one direction. For example, a FtM transformation only kept going in that direction, it didn't seem to be possible for it to start going back the other way with card draws.

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
I think I have played this too much now, as some categories become too easy, but its still fun :)

While we wait for the next update, are there any similar games? Meaning transformation games centered around game shows?

Reactions: jeje33

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Thanks, I do know about BMO (which I find a bit too finicky/grinding), but I'll check out the other two :)

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes