HTML - Who Wanna Be a Bimbo? [v0.9.02] [Dahakma]

1. 2.00 star(s)

sinph

Given all the reviews are out of date, and current rating doesn't actually reflect it's rating, I'm adding one onto it. Now this is for the latest as of review version 0.9, the older version is far superior as it actually includes a bit more content. Link here: https://dahakma.maweb.eu/wwbb0869/index.html though it may be defunct as of the time of your reading.

This is pretty much solely a quiz game where you're the only participant. You go through a set number of categories with a set number of questions each. Failing to answer a question correctly incurs a transformation, in the latest version you pretty much pick what your transformation is going to be, in the previous it's mostly random. At the end, you get an arbitrary printout of how much money you win and some statistics, that's it. Previous versions will least print out some additional brief story about life after the game.

As of the time of writing, the older version has far more content than the current version. Though neither are really pointful unless you want to do some quiz questions on some select categories. That's pretty much it, there's no progression, story (specially in the new version), or anything else really.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

iluvpink

While I admire the obvious effort put into the transformation aspect of the game, I find the actual depictions of the humans to be totally un-sexy. If there are going to be drawn or rendered images in a game about eroticism those images should be erotic. To me, the idea is great but the depiction is not.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

macadam

The game consist of an weird version of "who want to be a millionaire?", but with some fucked up creators behind.

Game is very basic... a bunch of questions theme to choose , and then a serie of question to answers based on the choosed theme.

The better you answer, the less transformation you get and the more points you got.

In the end, you have possibility to choose how much points do you want to change into money (based on 1 pts = 1$).

the game concept isn't bad and the questions are varied with randoms theme tochoose and difficulties, also on style like clicking on correct countries, cities, political questions, historical and else...

Where the problem is, and in my opinion it's a important problem, is on the transformation. As obviously, the more wrong answers mean the more transformation (into female for male, into slut for female).
    Dont get it wrong, the thing is nice, but the transformation is way too fast.
    You get 1 random transformation per wrong answers, so yes, you fucked up 3 times? you get 3 transformations. that could be nice, but that's already enougth to turn a man into a woman almost instantly.
    The transformations are picked randomly, but it seems like they always end with the pretty mluch same, such as reduction or expansion of body parts (mostly tits and ass), slut outfits and a bunch of weird really really fucked up thing that go intochanging the mind of the character (i don't know how, but they can actually change the mind of someone and turn it submissive or else..WTF?).

The game itself is nice and the idea is good, the graphism are minimal but smooth and the game run good (obviously as it's a browser game).

But seriously a bad point for the transformation that happen way too fast.
    The game also really kind of "push" you to choose the fact you enjoy being turned into a slut. Like, seriously, pretty much 3 out of 4 answer you can give are usually something like "yeah, i like it!" and such.

i still keep the 3 stars because the questions are nice and varied. Even tho it's alots about america and russia (or old soviet bloc).

I also finished a game with 15 good answer out of 30 questions and get considered as a piece of shit, i mean... come on, that's pretty okay right? strangely tho, i get transformed 16 times o_O (dafuq?)

3 stars seems okay for me
    -1 star for the transformation that is too fast
    -1 star for the answer we can give would be better than "yes" , "no", "fuck off".
    and i would give -1 star too for the fact they got some random super powers to change our mind just like that, but i restraint myself to not shame too much as i keep in mind that this game didn't target me at first, transformation isn't my kind of thing.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

rhev

Eh, I'm not going to like this game, but lets give it a shot.

30 minutes later I'm still clicking through answering trivia questions, a good half of which I have absolutely no clue about.

I'm not sure what it is about this game that's so fun but I love the endings and the ability to reroll them once or twice if you get something you really don't like. Though I find it best to just go with what you get.

Strangely engaging and fun game. 5/5
  5. 5.00 star(s)

LaraWolfe

This is one of those games where you can get lost clicking through it over and over and over again to see all the different ends of the stories. I personally got the game to see the different changes and so I would intentionally get the answers wrong. Which I had to admit was quite a bit more fun than actually trying to win the game.

Going back and forth between males and females to turn into bimbos I found the most fun way of going through it. Either way, no matter what I chose the endings would be different back to back.

I recommend this game if you want a great little time waster. I know I plan to continue playing and looking forward to what more might be added to the game.
  6. R
    5.00 star(s)

razajery

This Game is great! Congrats to the creator! I had very good moments playing it and replaying it. FIrst of all, it's NOT a linear story sissy game, it's really made for short sessions and I don't even read sometimes xD. The dynamic avatar system is amazing, it's a bit uncanny vallley but just because of the proportion of the arms and legs. I would love to see the text AND the entire character, the bottom of the avatar is always hidden without scrolling. Dick size evolution should be implemented too. A bigger font maybe? Good continuation! ;)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

KinksterKitty

For what it is, its easily 4.5/5!

A quiz game, and if you lose, you turn into a bimbo. Simple, and hot.

I deducted half a point, because there is no sex scenes. But it is somewhat understandable due to the engine they said they were using.

Hopefully, it is possible (With the authors permission of course) to add your own mods to this. Then it would be super cool :)