Seeking Wholesome games where the female tears up in shyness and embarrassment on being seen naked

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Heyya,

Just thought of this; there are some scenes where the woman is super shy embarrassed when the male sees her naked, and starts tearing up. No corruption, or forcing, just she gets embarrassed because she didn't want to be seen by the MC, due to it being not the right time, or she was unprepared to get to that stage with him.

Just wondering if there were any examples anybody can share; thanks in advance!

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It's a fetish I'm a really into as well, so I wrote it into both Love of Magic and Making Movies; in both cases the lead girls start out extremely shy, and only by learning to trust and love the MC do they learn to fully explore their sexuality.

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
It's a fetish I'm a really into as well, so I wrote it into both Love of Magic and Making Movies; in both cases the lead girls start out extremely shy, and only by learning to trust and love the MC do they learn to fully explore their sexuality.
Nice. Your game looks amazing; I'm a little concerned whether it'll run on my system (I'm just using an old office computer without a graphics card right now) but I'll give it a shot. :)