Seeking Wholesome games

• Thread starter Deleted member 451676
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 451676

I play and see too much games with blackmail, borderline and actual non-con stuff and creepy MCs that find it perfectly normal to spy on people changing, showering, sleeping... etc. I am OK with that but sometimes it gets tedious. So give me the most wholesome games you can think of. The requirements are such:
  • No blackmail, non-con or similar stuff or it has to be entirely avoidable
  • No NTR in any variation
  • No creepy dialogue
  • Ideally no spying and creeping
Doesn't have to meet all of these, just recommend the most wholesome, feel good games you've played.

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
I play and see too much games with blackmail, borderline and actual non-con stuff and creepy MCs that find it perfectly normal to spy on people changing, showering, sleeping... etc. I am OK with that but sometimes it gets tedious. So give me the most wholesome games you can think of. The requirements are such:
  • No blackmail, non-con or similar stuff or it has to be entirely avoidable
  • No NTR in any variation
  • No creepy dialogue
  • Ideally no spying and creeping
Doesn't have to meet all of these, just recommend the most wholesome, feel good games you've played.
I'm just like you, I don't like that kind of shit either. I would suggest Daryce (it's a short and sweet love story), Melody, A new home, Become a rockstar, depraved awakening(it does contain rape but it's avoidable), acting lessons, being a dik, city of broken dreamers, every single game from tlaero and lancaster boarding house.

Reactions: .mall

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Well, although mine does have elements of those in...it's entirely optional depending on how you wish to play your character. So they never happen unless you decide you want the MC to be a bit of a bastard. Perfectly possible to play as a totally straight up guy.

*poofs again*

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
there are a lot of good games. i'll list a few:

(multiple paths available which includes both love and corruption, you can choose to your liking)

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
If you like harem, then definitely check out Mythic Manor. The girls are fantastic, the tone is light, and the MC is a likeable person. There is some peeking but it's pretty tame and innocent compared to the creepy kind you mentioned. Plus, it's largely avoidable (repeating event).

Summertime Saga is another one with a lighthearted tone. Not CG art, but hand drawn. I personally love it because it reminds me of the jerk-off comedies of the 80's like Porkies and Meatballs.

Reactions: Asia Argento
D

Deleted member 451676

If you like harem, then definitely check out Mythic Manor. The girls are fantastic, the tone is light, and the MC is a likeable person. There is some peeking but it's pretty tame and innocent compared to the creepy kind you mentioned. Plus, it's largely avoidable (repeating event).

Summertime Saga is another one with a lighthearted tone. Not CG art, but hand drawn. I personally love it because it reminds me of the jerk-off comedies of the 80's like Porkies and Meatballs.
I liked Mythic Manor, but I could not get over Summertime's art. It's really not for me.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Bumped thread, because I am also growing interested... Alot of games get posted. Was one missed???

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Wholesome... Light of My Life is definitely as wholesome as incest will ever get. Love of Magic's wholesome; mostly an Epic Romance where the central arch it a love story.

Reactions: Diegonymus

bvitq

Jun 1, 2021
Eternum! Great characters with lovable personalities, and the MC is super cool! The Narration is superb, filled with bright humor, and the artstyle is cute (best HoneySelect game imo, plus the MC model is great, too!). Super wholesome!