Seeking Wholesome vanilla romances games

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
Hey guys hoping someone can help me out. I'm looking for any wholesome romance games.
What I'm looking for is a romance game where you can focus on one Love interest it can have multiple love interests just so long as you can choose who you want to focus on. I kinda at a standstill right nothing really catches my interest.
I don't discriminate so anything that has a good wholesome romance story it doesn't matter to me. Thanks so much in advance :):)

4 Anon

Jan 13, 2020
Is Incest really classed as vanilla though? But given how many games contain that genre it really does seem like it :KEK:
You have to rename the relationship so it doesnt have to be your sister. Doesn't make much sense if you don't story wise. I see where you're coming from though. I generally use incest patches just so I don't constantly read "roommate" and "landlady" immersion breaking shit so it doesn't faze me as much I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: DanThaMan

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
Is Incest really classed as vanilla though? But given how many games contain that genre it really does seem like it :KEK:
Yeah this whole site is straight incest. So much so all the top stories involve it. Like I said I don't really discriminate if it has a decent love story to it I'll read. But "Step-Bro" shit gets annoying :LOL: :LOL:

Jun 16, 2023
Are you looking for just slice of life stuff like Badik? Or can the overall game have different themes like fantasy or superpowers, but still have strong romantic arcs?

I can recommend alot that have overarching plots that are not necessarily slice of Life focused (but still strong romantic arcs) so that's why I wanted to know.

Also, are you ok with reading like avns or do you want like games like rpgm? Most games I play are storyfocused avn that take some time for romance to cook.

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
Are you looking for just slice of life stuff like Badik? Or can the overall game have different themes like fantasy or superpowers, but still have strong romantic arcs?

I can recommend alot that have overarching plots that are not necessarily slice of Life focused (but still strong romantic arcs) so that's why I wanted to know.

Also, are you ok with reading like avns or do you want like games like rpgm? Most games I play are storyfocused avn that take some time for romance to cook.
I apologize for taking so long to get back to you. I didn't see a notification. What I'm looking for is a game where you can choose an focus on one Love interest if it's mostly a harem game or a game where there is only one Love interest. Also romantically driven. Basically fluff Story driven is fine but I'm big on being able to make your own choices to determine the outcome. I think it really takes away from a game when you have so many love interests It's just so ridiculous at times when there are 5-10 LI trying to get with the mc it can get annoying when you are trying to immerse yourself but you have to meet 5-10 different girls and the game decides to force you into one big harem. I tried to find games when I sort them to my tastes but I haven't had any luck. Here is some of my favorites so you can get a feel of what I'm talking about.

Acting Lessons,
Offcuts,
Melody,
Bare witness,
Intertwined,
Where the heart is ( I know this is mainly a harem game but I only focus on one route at a time),
Hillside.

Just a few examples I know it kinda all over the place lol. But I'd be grateful for any recommendations you can give. Thank you so much ❤

Jun 16, 2023
Just a few examples I know it kinda all over the place lol. But I'd be grateful for any recommendations you can give. Thank you so much ❤
No worries bud, I got you. I am a sucker for wholesome stuff so here's some good ones. (P.S. I tend to play alot of underrated story focused games. If you want to play some more, I have listed some good ones in my profile.)

Daz:

Chasing Sunsets by Stone Fox Studios

Artemis by digi.B

Alpha Omega by Ezy

Race of Life by Underground Studio

Badik by DPC (solo or throuple or harem paths)

Yesterday's Crossroads by Chaquinn0

Zero End by Stolen Rose

Strangers on Paper by Gloomy Ghost Studio

The Artist by Grotslot

Beyond Tomorrow by Dream Games

One night stand by ONS (short and sweet)

Honey select and Koi:

Stormside by Atemsiel (solo and harem paths)

My Bully is My Lover by NiiChan (solo and harem paths) (Emma solo is so fucking good)

How I Became the Bodyguard of the Saintess! By Lunardis (solo paths - but the romantic path is just starting cuz each LI will have their own update).

Harem:
(I usually play solo games too but these are some of the best harem games there are with very wholesome cast and moments. Try em if you want more lovey-dovey stuff).

Out of Touch by Story Anon ( anime vibe with one of the best MCs and cast)

My Time With You by Eolostudios (best slice of life harem rom-com)

Game of Hearts by SparkHg (this one is very erotic romance and i mean really really good romance)

What a Legend! By MagicNuts (awesome cast and art)

Lesbian romance

A Summer's End — Hong Kong, 1986 by Oracle and Bone

Say it Again by Gaerax

Last edited:
Reactions: doujin1

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
No worries bud, I got you. I am a sucker for wholesome stuff so here's some good ones. (P.S. I tend to play alot of underrated story focused games. If you want to play some more, I have listed some good ones in my profile.)

Daz:

Chasing Sunsets by Stone Fox Studios

Artemis by digi.B

Alpha Omega by Ezy

Race of Life by Underground Studio

Badik by DPC (solo or throuple or harem paths)

Yesterday's Crossroads by Chaquinn0

Zero End by Stolen Rose

Strangers on Paper by Gloomy Ghost Studio

The Artist by Grotslot

Beyond Tomorrow by Dream Games

One night stand by ONS (short and sweet)

Honey select and Koi:

Stormside by Atemsiel (solo and harem paths)

My Bully is My Lover by NiiChan (solo and harem paths) (Emma solo is so fucking good)

How I Became the Bodyguard of the Saintess! By Lunardis (solo paths - but the romantic path is just starting cuz each LI will have their own update).

Harem:
(I usually play solo games too but these are some of the best harem games there are with very wholesome cast and moments. Try em if you want more lovey-dovey stuff).

Out of Touch by Story Anon ( anime vibe with one of the best MCs and cast)

My Time With You by Eolostudios (best slice of life harem rom-com)

Game of Hearts by SparkHg (this one is very erotic romance and i mean really really good romance)

What a Legend! By MagicNuts (awesome cast and art)

Lesbian romance

A Summer's End — Hong Kong, 1986 by Oracle and Bone

Say it Again by Gaerax
Wow I will definitely go through this list thanks a bunch.!!! I played summer's end I really enjoyed that one I may replay. Thanks again I'll look into them

Jun 16, 2023
I always wanted to try Katawa Shoujo but since I mostly play games on my tablet I couldn't download it. I'll play it in my PC it looks promising. Thanks for the recommendation
Katawa shoujo is a timeless classic if you want to get into Japanese VNs. It's very wholesome for good endings (sad endings are saaaad). I play everything on my android and the re-engineered port worked for me.

There's also a re-engineered port for PCs with better features. They just put out a web version too if you dont want to download!

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
Katawa shoujo is a timeless classic if you want to get into Japanese VNs. It's very wholesome for good endings (sad endings are saaaad). I play everything on my android and the re-engineered port worked for me.

There's also a re-engineered port for PCs with better features. They just put out a web version too if you dont want to download!
Nice I kinda new to Android so I don't know to much about ports and stuff like that. I know that some mods port them from PC versions of the game to play on android. I love Japanese Visual Novels as well I didn't know you could play them on android. I don't mind downloading them on PC it's just more convenient on the Android tablet. Thanks for the website I'll save it and download later.

Jun 16, 2023
Nice I kinda new to Android so I don't know to much about ports and stuff like that. I know that some mods port them from PC versions of the game to play on android. I love Japanese Visual Novels as well I didn't know you could play them on android. I don't mind downloading them on PC it's just more convenient on the Android tablet. Thanks for the website I'll save it and download later.

If you ever want to play other games on android and they don't offer an android port or apks, then you can play them using an app called (public releases work just fine). It's sort of a emulator for renpy, ruffle, rpgm, html and many more engines on android. You just load the PC version of the game on it (assuming it's a supported engine like renpy) and it works (99.9% time). I haven't played on android tablet but I'm assuming it should work.

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
Yeah I use that as well from time to time I find it mostly works pretty well with html games. I appreciate you for all the help tho. I wish this site had better sorting so I can find what I'm looking for but I got a pretty full library now that you gave me a long list. Much love man ❤

• Red Heart
Reactions: Iamthegoldengod