Whoop

DittoGoneWild

Nov 2, 2019
Hi, I'm Ditto and I'm here to shamelessly up my post count to send a few PMs.

I'm about to make something short and sour, to release in a few weeks. My hopes are high, and my morals... well, you could scrape them off the floor. A lot of thought and effort has been put into learning Daz and planning this. So we're talking black nail polish and a few tears if this doesn't work out.

There's enough good intentions and unfinished games crammed in the F95 graveyard. So I'll do everything I can to finish, and make something fun for you to play.

See you soon.

Reactions: u z i and maggiez

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Welcome to the forum.
If you're a 3D artist looking to show off your skills, and team up with others to make games... a good way to start is by making comic books. Keep busy, focused on the art, doing what you do... along comes a coder, who likes your work, and say "hey mate, we should team up, your art and my skillz." That way you don't have to waste your valuable time learning programming, and he doesn't have to embarrass himself trying to make art.

good luck with your project

Reactions: DittoGoneWild

DittoGoneWild

Nov 2, 2019
send nudes

Welcome to the forum.
If you're a 3D artist looking to show off your skills, and team up with others to make games... a good way to start is by making comic books. Keep busy, focused on the art, doing what you do... along comes a coder, who likes your work, and say "hey mate, we should team up, your art and my skillz." That way you don't have to waste your valuable time learning programming, and he doesn't have to embarrass himself trying to make art.

good luck with your project
Thanks mate. I've been dreaming of doing this for too long. The plan is to make something small and fun - show what I can do (or can't) - and then find some cool people to work with after. Easier to find people when you've got something to show for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: polywog

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi, I'm Ditto and I'm here to shamelessly up my post count to send a few PMs.

I'm about to make something short and sour, to release in a few weeks. My hopes are high, and my morals... well, you could scrape them off the floor. A lot of thought and effort has been put into learning Daz and planning this. So we're talking black nail polish and a few tears if this doesn't work out.

There's enough good intentions and unfinished games crammed in the F95 graveyard. So I'll do everything I can to finish, and make something fun for you to play.

See you soon.
Welcome and good luck with your project!

Reactions: DittoGoneWild