Ren'Py Abandoned Whore Effect [v0.2] [Horny Dragon]

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes
Mar 2, 2020
0.2f on itch , 0.2.5 coming soon;)
0.2 has been out since january, the 0.2.5 changelog got posted on patreon at 2023.05.14. the last post was 2023.07.05. about not having power in the neighbourhood that's why they can't post the update... no posts since then, pretty sure it's abandoned which is a shame, not a lot of good ME games out there especially with a femshep protag which I like.

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
Between this and Amity Park, it's been a bit depressing to see two games I really wanted to see flourish become abandoned...

MONOHELL

Mar 10, 2019
In the end the whole country was left without electricity?

Uh huh, no. First she wrote that she was sick. Let's say. Then she wrote that there was a serious bug. Then something happened to the electricity in the apartment building. For three weeks she wrote that it hadn't been fixed yet and then she disappeared. That's just bullshit. First of all, if the electricity couldn't be fixed quickly, they would have run a second line of electricity, because it's an apartment building, people's appliances are down and there are no lights. It would have taken less than half a day, but she was supposedly without power for 3 weeks. Secondly, I looked for information about such an incident in Moscow, but found nothing.

As I wrote, she just lied about all these problems.

M1K3_0

Jan 10, 2019
Between this and Amity Park, it's been a bit depressing to see two games I really wanted to see flourish become abandoned...
Wasn't Amity Park on hiatus because of the dev mourning the loss of a close friend ? Let's wait and see, and well, if it really was abandoned, let's hope for another DP game

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes