Ren'Py - Whore Life [v0.7] [K8D]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Seanthiar

Played the 'RenPy'-Version - it's just bad. Except for the start screen the whole UI you know from Renpy like saving, skipping, auto etc. is missing. There are scenes with no text and you have to search on the screen where you have to click to continue. The whole control is inconsistent. The render look static and like the character were placed in front of a photo background or they are posing for a photo. It looks lovelessly slapped together - like they want to make it fast not good. Main focus to get it finished, not to make it a good experience. The language is on the same level, feels half- baked, not matured. If it were an essay it wouldn't be a passing grade.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

luccia87

The game is graphically lousy. It is also full of RenPy errors, on the other hand the script and the written part is implausible and childish and has neither head nor tail. The navigation is not the best either, although the idea is perhaps the best the game can have.
    It's not worth wasting time if it doesn't improve; Having said all this, it is not a project to support unless it significantly changes several aspects commented
  3. 1.00 star(s)

boulimanus

(Reviewing v0.4)
    Very bad way to start.
    The dialogues are simple, which could be good, but unfortunately they hardly ever form a natural conversation.
    The gameplay is awful, with navigation that boggles the mind (use the mini map for your sanity) and nothing to do very quickly other than wait until day 15 doing nothing but pointless grindy clicks.
    Scenes are limited to two so far (one straight, one lesbian) and both look rather bad.
    Bugs however are plentiful, like game breaking unless you know how to fix Renpy, or can do without a working task list.
    Avoid for at least a couple of years when maybe, if stars align, it may have something to offer.

(note: I normally wouldn't review such an early work but leaving this with a single review way too positive for no reason, would be giving potential players the wrong impression. I still wish the dev all the best)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

engym

I loved the game so much
    But it is very short and needs a lot of work
    The graphics are great
    There is an idea, but it is not clear yet. I think in the future it will be excellent
    Conversations need to develop and add a lot of sentences to it