Androvinus

Apr 5, 2019
I'm not seeing any new content. With Arya I completed all the other quests but the quest log is saying "advance other quests" for Needle Wielder. I did all the lockpicking lessons and the thief is no longer appearing. With Sansa, I havent seen any new scenes since the Jeyne scene. Her quest log is clear after the banquet.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
I'll just do the FAQ

1. Is my version full ?
Check main menu. If you have text "version x.x (full)" it is full version. Version without string "Full" doesn't have some scenes.
Saves from full version are not compatible with other versions. If you have full version of this game but you load saves from some other version you won't see some content. Start new game to fix that.
2. Where to find a Thief ?
3. How to learn lockpicking ?
4. How to unlock spanking ?
The answer is simple - use , and start new game. All of this won't appear in not full version.
5. How to unlock Ned Hj scene ?
Learn seduction- in the evening in Margaery room. Level 2 is max for now.
6. How long is gameplay atm
Several hours long
7 How to start wedding?
Morning - Daenerys room
8. Walkthrough ?
Just read journal and you will know what to do next

And if you like this game, please support us and keep this game alive. It is only 1$ per month :)
We have only 300 supporters and from only one pirate site we have over 5 000 downloads.... In one day :)

Last edited:

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
He was actually correct, as the question was about Ned and Sansa. That is Ned and Arya :) Or I must have missed something in older updates.
I was talking about Ned and Sansa. Hmm, maybe we didn't add that in her episode. I'm planning two episodes ahead and I only remember that I've done animation for this scene.

3.90 star(s) 26 Votes