2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu_background.jpg

Overview:
Strip card game with the characters of Whores of Thrones game

This is a "Strip Poker" type game, with the theme taking from Whores of Thrones Season 2, and using a custom card game. You play as Jon Snow, with your opponents being some (4 in v0.05) of the women from The Wall or as Cersei , with your opponents being Margaery and Myrcella (2 in v0.05). Whether you win or lose, there are images and animations of the characters. Over time, more protagonists and more opponents will be added. and will be able to influence the order in which characters are added.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-06
Release Date: 2021-10-25
Developer: FunfictionArt - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.06p
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Patches: -

olobolo thanks for the link

Wot_card.jpg The wall poker game Myrcella sit 03.png Cersei Margaery before animation 01 01.jpg the_wall_poker_game_new_quard_03_clothed_04.jpg Poker game Margaery strip 02.jpg Missandei 02 poker card new.jpg The wall poker game catelyn stark sit 02.png The wall poker game new quard 05 strapon prepare for fuck.jpg the_wall_poker_game_new_quard_03_strip_08.jpg the_wall_poker_game_new_quard_01_naked_01.jpg Vika poker.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I love pegging, I just can't seem to win Q_Q (Also those that hate/are terrified of the thought of it, just a heads up. The AI is VERY generous. You have to play really stupidly/throw to lose. You're not gonna lose if you don't want to, unless you have some astronomically bad level of luck.)

Edit: I personally love pegging, and the preview shots make it known, and its said in the genre tags, but since there is no "pegging" tag for f95, you might want to add the "sex toys" tag (closest to it I guess)

Last edited:
Reactions: FetusStomper

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. You can sit on a 3 and the AI will bust itself as long as it doesn't seem to hit a 5+, and you have 4 (?) 5 (?) chances to outplay the AI, who are more geared to lose.
Then it seems to be my bad luck then my AI constantly get 6.5 +
Lost 4 in a row

Reactions: HansDampf788

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Then it seems to be my bad luck then my AI constantly get 6.5 +
Lost 4 in a row
That really does seem to be your bad luck, or maybe....actually I keep losing on purpose. I think if you lose sometimes, the AI just basically gives you wins. I dunno, I have no idea what the code is. but I'd lose 2-3 times, then I had no problem winning like the next 3 games (then I kinda was like I finished all content so...I'm kinda done ^_^;;)

Reactions: AdultKing

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well the two reviews of the game so far seem a little mixed I haven't played it yet but have enjoyed Whores of Thrones the renders look great from the previews I think I'll judge it after a few more updates.

D

Deleted member 1050707

For now you can only play with the first 2 girls? Pretty nice game overall.

YoRHa_A2

Aug 6, 2017
I am really into GoT and have watched it countless times but still.... i couldn't recognize the characters in the preview! am i missing something?

starboy66

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Can you unlock all the current girls? If so what do you need to do?

I think I answered my own question. Looks like by the gallery you can only unlock the first two girls for 2 endings. Would be nice to know that.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes