Ren'Py - Whorgwards [v0.7.0] [AdmiralPanda]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Talilover

Pretty desperate for a good harry potter game so I tried this out, gotta say the review below me may or may not be an alt of the developer lol

The art isn't bad by any means, faces are a bit wonky for sure, and the animations that go with them are decent...trouble is as of now the scenes they're used for are all pretty lackluster. You have a groping, bj, and sex scene with hermione now with increaing levels of...I dunno, action I guess, and some slight variations of the same exact scenes for Ginny (when they work), minus the sex scenes.

The game throws some basic if poorly worded tutorials at the start but this is how the game plays: Do automatic lesson over and over again to grind out skill points (used to get perks like getting more skill points or having a higher chance of making a potion) and ingredients used in making potions. There's no minigame involved in potion crafting, just rng (I suspect it's determined at the start of phase, I tried spamming the "back" option to before the attempt and it would fail every time as an example). Then during the night phase you spend one of these potions to unlock a scene, you could also use this for a "lesson" scene in class but I didn't bother.

Writing is hardly there at all, and I don't think it can just be pinned on the dev (assumedly) not being a native English speaker. There is no grand overlapping story or any real tangible sense of corruption and the characters in this act nothing like their source material counterparts, huge red flags from Snape actually treating Hermione like a human being as soon as the game starts. It feels like a game that wants to be about a teacher corrupting students hastily made to take place in harry potter universe so it gains more attention.

It's pretty meh as of now, didn't even bust : (
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Miss Kobayashi's

I really liked the game it was made very cool the plot itself the characters in general turned out to be a very cool game good luck to the developer to continue creating such content the gameplay turned out very good