VN - Unity - Completed - Who's a Good Girl? [Final] [Caroo]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Smudgey

The art is good, but the game is 95% feet fetish stuff with unskippable dialogue, even if you mute the voices. The dialogue is also extremely cringe worthy.
    There should be an option for Isabelle's actual Animal Crossing voice as well.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

mrttao

this is a kinetic novel... with delay.
    Every sentence you need to click manually on your answer to say it. and you only get 1 choice.
    but are forced to wait 3 seconds before each text starts to appear, and you can not make text appear instantly so its another 2 seconds there. it is an artifical and very annoying padding mechanism.

Even with the padding mechanism you will go through the entire thing in 5 minutes. and there is no save option. However if you go to the end once it will unlock scene select.

it is animated, and there is no plot.
    MC is a human, and a mayor, with an excessively furry girlfriend who is his assistant and whom he has extreme pet play relationship with. I am pretty sure this is meant to be animal crossing. You only see the MC's hands

Dialog is mostly just "Who is a good girl".
    Scene 1: verbal teasing
    Scene 2: tickle feet
    Scene 3: rub feet
    Scene 4: get blowjob
    Scene 5: tie her up with vibrators while tickling her feet
    Scene 6: tuck her goodnight. super quick.

noticeable that there is no vaginal sex in this.
    and frankly the way the pet play is executed is making me uncomfortable. As it comes off too much like fucking your actual dog instead of pet play with a humanoid woman.

it is sized for a cell phone in the vertical position which looks weird as hell on a PC.
    I disable music but each scene transition it comes back. requiring me to enable then disable it again for it to work.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Jorund

Pros:
    - cute graphics and animations
    - female voiced, very good done and quite cute
    - quick/short (you can re-watch scenes after playing it through, but it doesn't save for when you start the game again so you'd have to play it again to chose any specific scene .. thats why this is in pros)
    - content is on the sexy-cute side and even for me who is not 100% into furry very appealing

Cons:
    - quick/short (again, but because it means there's not much content alltogether)
    - the Good Girls is only being played with, no actual 'boning' (vaginal sex -tag) going on besides toys
    - game (on PC) doesn't remember/save anything so to see any specific scene you have to play again

Overall a nice little game, 3.5-4 stars from me, if there was more content and/or 'real' vaginal sex i'd +1 that rating.