OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Who's The Father? [Episode 01] [mrvision](7.52 GB)
793 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality): BEFORE FONT FIX
- - - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i ended up giving up when we had to play as the Dad and couldn't avoid getting him laid. skipped what i could but it makes me think some content is gonna be unavoidable but yeah i might have to pass on this game. i tried doing every option hoping i could lose while we played as him but it just gives you a game over. so it's either he get's laid or you cant move on with the story. same seems to happen with the friend. when you play as him trying to chat up the girl in the store regardless of choices he ends up with her number. and lastly the vaginal sex tag seems to apply only to the dad's scene. which normally i would give the first release a pass or even first 5 releases a pass where MC doesnt get laid but considering this games size i cant really justify it.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
i ended up giving up when we had to play as the Dad and couldn't avoid getting him laid. skipped what i could but it makes me think some content is gonna be unavoidable but yeah i might have to pass on this game. i tried doing every option hoping i could lose while we played as him but it just gives you a game over. so it's either he get's laid or you cant move on with the story. same seems to happen with the friend. when you play as him trying to chat up the girl in the store regardless of choices he ends up with her number. and lastly the vaginal sex tag seems to apply only to the dad's scene. which normally i would give the first release a pass or even first 5 releases a pass where MC doesnt get laid but considering this games size i cant really justify it.
Thanks for the heads-up!. You just saved me a lot of time. So, I guess the game needs a "multiple protagonist" tag too.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I hope the dev makes the sharing the lady's thing with the m.c's friend Optional instead of forced on the player some of us are not into sharing lady's with other dudes
The name of the game is "Who's the father?" if you don't share her this wouldn't be a question. :unsure:

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes