Why are loli games so rare? Are there only these few, or do devs actively avoid adding them here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuumishou

Apr 19, 2021
I know there is like over 200 of them, but I am not dumb, and I am aware that there are at least 10 times the amount of them, because of how common lolicons are in Japan, besides the "lolicon" tag is usually also misused to mark one loli character that appears for a split second in the game, and then disappears forever, almost like a clickbait of sorts... I would think that loli RPGM games would be more common as well. But again I might be wrong, and it might actually only be because of translations taking too long.

Oct 14, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2022-02-01.5589/

7: Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.

F95zone is not the site for loli.

Allthefallen is more pro loli.

Status
Not open for further replies.