Why are ULMF moderators such trash in general?

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
I've found myself in numerous situations with ULMF where I'm trying to start a topic about a ulmf game and the moderators there just shut it down for rediculous reasons like "Game description cannot be translated using auto translators" etc etc. Makes it difficult to start game discussions in some cases.

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
There is another moderator with a username on the site named "Jesus" I don't care what your religious beliefs are in general, its not a discussion for most purposes involving game discussion. Still, there is no need to troll religious beliefs.

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
I've found myself in numerous situations with ULMF where I'm trying to start a topic about a ulmf game and the moderators there just shut it down for rediculous reasons like "Game description cannot be translated using auto translators" etc etc. Makes it difficult to start game discussions in some cases.
Most of them are like 50-years old school closed minded people, this is what makes F95 awesome, you have open minded community all over the place, and no stupid harsh rules enforced on you.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
like i know my ticket was wrong but who cares the barries let me through.
anyway yeh nothing came of it but its the same thing just people in power who have nothing better to do
So you exploiting the system is just "normal" and the ones paid exactly to control people from exploiting the system are "abusing power".
The self entitlement someone needs to have to agree with this logic is amazing, at least give an example where you did nothing wrong if you want to prove a point...

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
So you exploiting the system is just "normal" and the ones paid exactly to control people from exploiting the system are "abusing power".
About who are you talking ? No one is paid on forums like here or ULFM. At most the owner earn enough to pay for a beer or two once the hosting bills are cleaned.

What, obviously, doesn't change the fact that there's clearly a double standard here.

TissuePlease

Oct 18, 2017
In my personal experience, the mods i've interacted with over the years on ULMF have been perfectly reasonable and intelligent human beings: they wouldn't attempt to silence dissent but rather take their time to discuss things and explain why something was done wrong, unless somebody was simply trolling.

There was one notable exception, somebody who mistreated users (behaved exactly like his username implied, no further context given) but didn't last long and ended up getting banned since fellow mods didn't tolerate that behavior.