Daz why daz G8 character genitals not showing texture?

zhizhangπ

Aug 16, 2022
I'm recently learning to make manga via daz, but I'm having some intractable issues, the genital textures of female g8 characters are displayed normally, while the textures of males are missing.I'm just a beginner,my English is not very good, please forgive me.

zhizhangπ

Aug 16, 2022
If u applied only dictator prop itself - use "mat copy" and "dictator shell". Maybe it helps.
Thank you for your reply, I know this method. After exploring, if you don't use dictator, you can import the texture through the shader, but the color of the genital texture may be different from the color of the character texture, and you need to adjust it yourself.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I'm recently learning to make manga via daz, but I'm having some intractable issues, the genital textures of female g8 characters are displayed normally, while the textures of males are missing.I'm just a beginner,my English is not very good, please forgive me.
Dicktator is a little confusing as the 1, 2, 3 on the one page is not the complete process. You also have to load an Iray texture set from the section below...

dick_pic.jpg

Reactions: zhizhangπ

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Found a forum post (post #2 in the link) when I first started using it, and boy did I ever keep going back to it. Dicktator is convoluted, to say the least.

Reactions: zhizhangπ