Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Many developers are new to 3d posing and rendering, and don't experiment customising the limited selection of models and clothing available, meaning we end up with many MCs having the same face and clothing.

QAJJA

Aug 27, 2017
Many developers are new to 3d posing and rendering, and don't experiment customising the limited selection of models and clothing available, meaning we end up with many MCs having the same face and clothing.
oh like i said maybes theres an explanation cheers

Dragoman

Jun 8, 2017
Well they want us to have deep sympathy towards mc as their girlfriends get stolen away by a fat man so that is why they have dorky and stupid faces.There goes your explanation.

Reactions: QAJJA

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Maybe because while there are pretty cool and beautiful female renders around, males don't get that much love?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I really like Chris from Dreaming of Dana - cool guy, sharp looking... Some other great games don't even show PC's face: DMD, DoD, TP, etc...

And (most of them) use (can't stand him!) f****** Max!

Last edited:
U

User_51567

Honestly...

I think that the Asshole Part is caused for a large part in our head because we are Jealous, i know i am....(not at all games i have to specify :p)
And i admit, that causes a little bit more Negative feelings toward most MC'S for me...
And i honestly believe that's the same for 19 out of 20 people on this site :p.

And 99% of the people here are not looking for a "good" MC with a good love story (unfortunately), but they are just looking for a quick fix....
And so you get to the point of Question and Demand.... More people are self Emotionless people who are looking for a quick fix so the Developers are giving them just that.... Because if there is even a hint of a story in a game and not naked pictures then the horny people will Riot...
And now were are getting to the point that it's quantity above quality (unfortunately again)..

I am waiting for a Adult(incest)game with a good Love story without any Corruption/Blackmail/Mental Abuse..(Apart from the one that i'm making :p)..

But i'm drifting away from your question.
Why do we wanna punch the MC's in games?.... Because we are jealous....

Reactions: Losersriot

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Don't forget the single black best fiend that almost always the same character trope
The black guy friend bothers me a lot, it might as well be the same guy just a little older or younger in any given game.

Macattack

May 3, 2017
The black guy friend bothers me a lot, it might as well be the same guy just a little older or younger in any given game.
I think that tends to be the case with most characters in these games. The over loving Mother, bitchy older sister, preppy little sister, pervy best friend and childhood friend that's into you. Lets not forget the bland MC that tends to go from shy and nerdy introvert to a guy that does whatever and whenever he wants with a devil may care attitude in like a day. Some change would not kill them

Reactions: Easy Pete

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I think that tends to be the case with most characters in these games. The over loving Mother, bitchy older sister, preppy little sister, pervy best friend and childhood friend that's into you. Lets not forget the bland MC that tends to go from shy and nerdy introvert to a guy that does whatever and whenever he wants with a devil may care attitude in like a day. Some change would not kill them
You are correct, I guess I just notice the pervy black friend more because usually in those games there are a few black people in general unless they are a random thug/asshole or the friends mom/sister/gf...

Reactions: Macattack

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
is there a game where the MC is a fat ugly guy? only game i know that has that is supercreep. EVERY game with a female Protagonist there is atleast 1 fat guy (boss) he fucks her and i always ask my self, why cant there be a game where WE Play the fat guy fuckign the hot chicks...

Reactions: vir_cotto

DSSAlex

Aug 19, 2017
Cohabitation has that too.

I don't know if I would want to fantasize about being essentially what I already am.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
This is actually why I don't play many games. When I see the main char face and I don't like it, I skip the game.
So for developer who read this, be aware when selecting/creating MC appearance, it decisive to your game impact.
I'm not alone in this.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
This is actually why I don't play many games. When I see the main char face and I don't like it, I skip the game.
So for developer who read this, be aware when selecting/creating MC appearance, it decisive to your game impact.
I'm not alone in this.
Depends on the narration IMO : more gameplay and sandbox games are way better usually without giving you the mc face, while visual novel games would have a defined mc.
Though I just hate the below average douchebag looking mc I see around.

Reactions: Easy Pete

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Depends on MC. Personally I hate the generic ones that have no eyes and r overly nice. I rather pick rapey fat old man and punch no eyes MC hard in the face. Maybe he'd grow a pair!XD