Why my reports got rejected?

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
Yesterday I reported two games,the first one has an uncensor patch but is tagged as censored,so I reported to ask for edition,the second one is outdated,but the situation is a bit complicated,the dlsite version has added additional contents(append),however,the translator is kagura games and they only released the initial game and didn't keep up.So i reported that I suggest write a warning the game is outdated,doesn't contain dlc.
I wanna ask what my problem is,whether I have done something violated rules so i can be aware of it next time and don't get myself stuck into abusing report button.
I will post the game link here:
first: (1) [Unity] - Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2022.04] [Yakumo milk] | F95zone
second: (1) [Wolf RPG] - [Completed] - Chevalier HIstorie [v1.02] [PicoPicoSoft / Kagura Games] | F95zone

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Game 1: The download links are for a censored game. Someone making their own very optional uncensor patch does not change this fact.
Game 2: We can't expect f95zone to update all the game threads with info about newer versions and dlcs available. If the download links are outdated, they are outdated until someone updates them.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Game 2: We can't expect f95zone to update all the game threads with info about newer versions and dlcs available. If the download links are outdated, they are outdated until someone updates them.
More precisely, they are outdated until someone share a newer version, either in the game thread or in the game request section.
Plus, in this particular case, from what I understood the newer version isn't translated, therefore it can't be shared here.

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
Game 1: The download links are for a censored game. Someone making their own very optional uncensor patch does not change this fact.
For game 1,I have met the same situation and reported it as well,all got approved except this time,generally speaking,to change the OP along with its tag,I just need to ensure there is an uncensored patch there while the OP remains unedited.
Since I got rejected this time,I do have some doubts toward my actions now.
Maybe it's caused by different mods?no idea.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Maybe it's caused by different mods?no idea.
Probably an unaware mod/uploader denied, because according to the rules games with uncensor patch shouldn't have the tag:
  • Censored [Used when the game/comic genitalia is censored and no decensor patch is available.]
I would try reporting again linking the full rule so anyone reading understands why you are reporting.

Reactions: Courier_Young

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
Probably an unaware mod/uploader denied, because according to the rules games with uncensor patch shouldn't have the tag:
  • Censored [Used when the game/comic genitalia is censored and no decensor patch is available.]
I would try reporting again linking the full rule so anyone reading understands why you are reporting.
Thanks,help a lot,next time before asking I will read rules as well.If I recall it correctly,you have solved my problems twice,trying to learn from you now since your way of helping is quite instrucitve.