Daz why the hell rendering takes so much time?

wannacreate3darts

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2020
why the rendering takes so much time can some one tell me what should I do to speed up the procces my pc specifications are below and also my rendering image size. can someone please tell me is it my pc or I have to change the settings.

Rendering image Size :- Pixel size(1067x600), Aspect Ratio (16.0 x 9.0)

My PC :- (Custom)

RAM = 16gb
SSD = 280gb
HDD = 2TB
Processor = Intel Core i5-3570
Graphic Card = AMD RX 580

Reactions: troll822

Parasonical

Feb 2, 2020
Your RAM isn't sufficient I guess. But for stuff like rendering and editing, 32gb RAM is what you'd wanna go with. You could also upgrade to an i7, but that's up to you.

wannacreate3darts

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2020
Your RAM isn't sufficient I guess. But for stuff like rendering and editing, 32gb RAM is what you'd wanna go with. You could also upgrade to an i7, but that's up to you.
yeah I also thought that It might be the processor and the ram thanks man I'll try to upgrade them.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
RAM = 16gb upgrade this
SSD = 280gb it doesn't matter
HDD = 2TB it doesn't matter but more space is better
Processor = Intel Core i5-3570 it doesn't matter
Graphic Card = AMD RX 580 upgrade this using daz3D requires Nvidia cards with cuda cores

the longer the renders the better the image will be

• Red Heart
Reactions: wannacreate3darts

wannacreate3darts

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2020
> Graphic Card = AMD RX 580
If you're using DAZ/iRay, iRay's made by Nvidia, and won't work on AMD cards. This drops you to CPU, which is slow as hell.
For now can I manage to solve this issue after some time I will upgrade with nvidia can this be resolve for now

wannacreate3darts

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2020
RAM = 16gb upgrade this
SSD = 280gb it doesn't matter
HDD = 2TB it doesn't matter but more space is better
Processor = Intel Core i5-3570 it doesn't matter
Graphic Card = AMD RX 580 upgrade this using daz3D requires Nvidia cards with cuda cores

the longer the renders the better the image will be
For now can I manage to solve this issue after some time I will upgrade with nvidia can this be resolve for now