3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

"Use" or "Don't Use" Side-Images with Dialogue Sprite Conversations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ryo Reiki

Jan 8, 2019
As mentioned in the FAQ, the "Main Game" will now be done as both... with the RPGM having more to it by way of goodies (described in the FAQ above)... but there will also be a Ren'Py version.
oh... I did'nt see that xD Thank God if that's the case because personally i don't like RPGM as an engine for Adult Games

DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
There will be other choices besides Sissification as the ever wonderful @Avaron1974 (with BEAUTIFUL HAIR) has stated... there is Sissy, Futa and Transformed as a Woman.
Ok doing ren'py and giving the choice for changing him into a female... You made my life hell...Now I have to decide who to quit supporting to support this....Times like these I wish I was rich...

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Want to take a moment to THANK YOU @-Hex- for putting things together... sorry I freaked and was grumpy, let you know when the next one comes out if you want to do mirrors for it!!

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
So, as a newcomer to this universe, am I supposed to: start with WC-Book One, then play this Prologue to WC-AoaCB, then WC-AoaCB itself (which is in the works?), then WC-Book Two (which isn't yet a thing)?

Enquiring minds want to know!

Reactions: Wyrme and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So, as a newcomer to this universe, am I supposed to: start with WC-Book One, then play this Prologue to WC-AoaCB, then WC-AoaCB itself (which is in the works?), then WC-Book Two (which isn't yet a thing)?

Enquiring minds want to know!
The Order to follow would be...

Wicked Choices: Book One
Adventures of a Changed Boy: The Prologue (this current game)
Adventures of a Changed Boy: The Main Game (coming out right after this)
Wicked Choices: Book Two
Wicked Choices: Book Three (the final war and conclusion)

Hope that helps!

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Will have function female equipment and a functional penis, will be able to cause pregnancy or get pregnant depending on how the players play that version of Him/Her. ;)
This mean it will became pure magical being and should be played so (like protective wards&charms working on it and so on). Because for human being it's impossible... well, by design :) (male hormones suppress female ones and vica versa).

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
As someone who didn't play other games:

Wat
Guess you may want to play our previous game (which doesn't have sound and animation like this one does) if you want to know... though, you will also learn about it as this game continues. ;)

Reactions: Rexaureus

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This mean it will became pure magical being and should be played so (like protective wards&charms working on it and so on). Because for human being it's impossible... well, by design :) (male hormones suppress female ones and vica versa).
If you played our first game, you'd know we understand that and will be approaching it that way. ;)

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes