• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
AoK_MB01.gif
Please Note: "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" is currently ABANDONED and will be remastered and continued with Daz assets once "Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers" has been completed... thank you!

Overview:
Weeks before you, as the Antichrist, comes into power and keenly aware of a rapidly approaching war, Karma seeks to gather those she believes she can trust in an effort to try to repair the damage that will soon be done to the Tapestry of Time…

Will Karma be successful in her mission to undo the damage that the Antichrist will inflict to the timeline and to the Tapestry by changing the Fate of his nephew William?

Will she still be able to deliver onto William the punishment that he deserves to keep the Balance she’s been entrusted with?

As forces gather, with intentions of their own, will those she’s entrusted be successful in their mission before the Threads of Life have unraveled beyond repair?

Only YOU will be able to decide in this sequel to "Wicked Choices: Book One"... choose wisely!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-09-18
Release Date: 2019-06-11
Developer: - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.75
Language: English
Previous Game: Wicked Choices: Book One
Genre:

Developer Notes:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: -
Mac: -
Android : -

Other: FAQ - Signatures
- CHARACTER PROFILES by @Sierra3

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG katreport02.png SisKat15.png A&C002.png A&C033a.png nmp02_0042.png nmp02_0068.png nmp02_0136a.png

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Hummm, is he going to add rape in this game too and get away with it? I don't play any of his games since he did, not my thing :(

• Angry
Reactions: Grelk

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hummm, is he going to add rape in this game too and get away with it? I don't play any of his games since he did, not my thing :(
There is only 1 rape scene in the previous game and the guy being punished in this game is the rapist.

This is kinda the pay off for that scene.

It was looking good until I see "futa".. But might be good so, will wait until game completed.
You get the choice, turn him into a girl, a futa or a sissy.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Right now the "start of the show" doesn't even appear. Intro deals with portion of the setup really, where one player makes a move with her pawn.

Ambient music suits everything perfectly. Well done. And i think the logo is a kickass one.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
There is only 1 rape scene in the previous game and the guy being punished in this game is the rapist.

from the screenshots looks like no choice at all

Reactions: natehale1971

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Um... @-Hex-, @UncleVT or any other mods, is there a WAY that I can have control of this thread or can someone INSTEAD activate the thread that I created for MY game that is posted HERE

I prefer to have control of the threads to my game so I can provide the best support to players!

Thank you

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
meh, not much going on yet and kind of odd that it took this long to come out with this short update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ASLPro3D

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

an actual futa ? or an transvestite ?

just asking because turning a men into a futa is kind of weird lol, seems more like a transvestite to me than a futa.

Reactions: rf96 and ASLPro3D

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
just asking because turning a men into a futa is kind of weird lol, seems more like a transvestite to me than a futa.
Yes, a tranny. Either that, a sissy or a female. I don't think he could end up as a herm (futa). You can always ask ALSPro though. Its just that those two thing has a single shared tag.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
an actual futa ? or an transvestite ?

Honestly not sure, not seen yet.

I know there are 3 choices with full female and sissy being 2 of them. Not sure on third.

It's not a transvestite though, that would fall under the sissy part as they just dress the part, the third has tits as well as dick so transgender would probably fit better.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes