VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma [v0.1.75] [ASLPro3D]

1. 1.00 star(s)

ObsceneConundrum

This isn't a game yet; it's an unexpectedly unfinished visual novel.

After playing Book One of this series, I went into this genuinely excited. This is nothing like Book One though (yet), except for some carry-over characters. The background storyline was painfully long, and I became bored a third of the way through. There were no meaningful choices and no actual character development. When I finally thought the game would begin, I got the end-of-prologue splash screen instead. On a positive note, the renders are done well.

I'm sad this is Onhold but, but until it's Active again, I wouldn't recommend putting time into this.

Version: 0.1.75
  2. 5.00 star(s)

futalover12345

A very dedicated Dev team who are pretty much responsive to player feedbacks even in this forum.

Absolutely loved the first game Wicked Choices : Book One and i consider it a masterpiece. Very rarely do we see completed works and it tells that the Dev and team cares for their product.

Renders may seem a little outdated but they still hold up pretty well.The gameplay is fantastic with a multitude of choices,each leading up to different outcomes and sexy scenes and the story has substance to it.

Its a travesty that this series doesn't get the attention it deserves but i hope that changes soon.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

ChuckTooBig

Seems like a slap in the face to everyone who enjoyed the first "Book."
    It ended on a "to be continued" screen and then the next game is a spin off based around a rapist that needs to be punished...A character who has almost no influence to the game whatsoever and was only shown for about 10 minutes of the entire first game. I understand making spinoffs/side stories of games and tv shows but it's really disappointing that they would choose to make it before the main story is even half finished. It leaves players who enjoyed the first game waiting years for the game to be continued, if it ever is.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

pfifi

The game is good. Good story with the First Book ..In this game the story was not extremely convincing, but there is a good idea. And what i did not liked and found weird and unreal was the nun and her sexual understandings given her situation with the father... I mean i think its not mature and not interesting.. Better if she knows what its going on, but she gets pushed to do it or blackmailed or something. My personal opinion. Other than this, the game is good. :)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Catwashere

So far it is off to a great start, not much to say just yet but going off the first game it should be very good if not great.
    I think you should play the first one first.

Art/renders. 8.5/10
    Story. 9/10
    Sex. 7.5/10
    Characters. 8/10