• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
193028_game_info.png

Please, if you have any further questions, once you've read this... please let me know and I will be happy to try and answer them! Just keep in mind though, there are some things that I am just not ready to reveal until you've played the game.

Q: Why are you doing a 'Prologue' to "Adventures of a Changed Boy"?

A: Because of the time that it will take to build the Main Game of "Adventures of a Changed Boy" in RPGM (creating all of the location maps, scripting, etc) AND because of all of the NEW characters that you will be interacting with, we felt that creating a ‘Prologue’ would be beneficial to the players.

In the ‘Prologue’ you will not only LEARN about the new characters and their motivations for William, Claire and the Antichrist, you will ALSO be able to help SHAPE those characters, their relationships, their purity or corruption for the Main Game…

…simply put, the choices you make now, in the ‘Prologue’ CAN and WILL change certain aspects of the ‘Main Game’ of “Adventures of a Changed Boy”… so when the new game rolls out, your game play might be different from other player’s experience… and further changing the potential outcome to “Wicked Choices: Book Two” and the final war that will take place in “Wicked Choices: Book Three”!

Q: How important is it for me to play either the ‘Prologue’ or ‘Main Game’ of “Adventures of a Changed Boy”?

A: If you want to FULLY experience and determine the outcome to the remaining two books to “Wicked Choices”, rather than a ‘Pick & Choose’ option that will start “Wicked Choices: Book Two” you may want to consider playing both the ‘Prologue’ and ‘Main Game’ of “Adventures of a Changed Boy”.

The characters that you will meet, their motivations, the outcomes are going to be instrumental in the remaining books of “Wicked Choices” and will also contain characters that the Antichrist (you) will be able to Romance if you want… so, by playing the ‘Prologue’ and ‘Main Game’, you will also get to set those character’s ‘Purity’ or ‘Corruption’ levels before assuming the role of the Antichrist once more.

Q: Will we be playing William/Billie or Claire in the new game?

A: No. You will be playing an “Agent” of Karma and the Three Fates. Your presence within the game will be unnoticed by William/Billie, Claire and the other characters of the game… the only ones that will know of your presence and interaction will be Karma and the Three Fates.

Q: How or why are we “Agents” of Karma and the Three Fates?

A: This is probably going to take some explaining…

William was originally “Fated” to die… however, because of the Antichrist’s meddling and choice to personally punish William for what he did to Claire, William’s future had been changed and he will no longer die and because of that one, simple change, the pattern of the “Tapestry of Time” that the Three Fate’s weave for humanity has to be changed.

The best way to correct the change that has been done to the “Tapestry of Time” is to use another human to help plot and direct the course of those changes that need to be made so that the Three Fates don’t have to unravel a large portion of the “Tapestry of Time” and correct the overall “picture” they have in mind for humanity.

Trust me, it will be better and more fully explained in the game.

Q: If we won’t be playing as William/Billie or Claire, how can we make decisions for them?

A: an “Agent” of Karma and the Three Fates, you’ve sort of been gifted with the ability to enforce your “will” at certainly “key points” in the person’s life that you will be interacting with at the time. These “key points” don’t just affect the lives of William/Billie or Claire, but also the lives of those around them… lives, that had never would’ve been affected had the Antichrist never interfered with the original plan for William.

For example: When Jesus resurrected his friend Lazarus from the dead, he not only changed the fate of his friend and Lazarus’ loved ones… but everything that Lazarus did from that point on was unplanned and totally changed the future… because, had he remained dead, the things he did after resurrection would’ve never taken place!

William’s original punishment by Karma and the Three Fates was that he would die for the life he’d led and the choices he made… the “Tapestry of Time” had been woven with him dying… but the Antichrist changed all of that, choosing to exact his will and punishment on William and thus, changed the fabric of time.

Q: Why don’t we play Karma or one of the Three Fates? Why have a human help?

A: The “Tapestry of Time” is a record of humanity, woven by the Three Fates in the choices of mankind by mankind… in that tapestry, you are a thread; each person you interact with in life is another thread you are woven with or against, each choice you make changes the placement of that thread in the pattern of that tapestry.

Karma and the Three Fates have lived so long, seen and experienced humanities decision making that they simply wouldn’t be objective enough in deciding the choices that one would make in that given circumstance… they would be changing the pattern of the tapestry by their will, executed with centuries of knowledge that mortal man would not necessarily have… so, the tapestry pattern would be artificially changed and not be a true record of humanity.

By selecting a normal human (you) and placing that human in a position to make choices at “key points” allows the “Tapestry of Time” to still be woven by the choices of mankind and by someone’s who choices aren’t shaped by thousands of years of experience in what outcomes could follow from those choices.

Q: So why not just let us play as William or Claire? Why would the Fate’s have someone else do it?

A: There are some reasons that I won’t go into here, I will let those be revealed through the course of the game… I will only say your role in all of this is much, much larger than you’d expect!

But the BIGGEST reason would be because, though the Antichrist may’ve punished William, Karma still wants to exact a toll on William for the life he’s led as well; and, who better to exact that punishment, then another human who can continue to shape the “Tapestry of Time” through the choices of mankind in the way the tapestry is meant to be woven?

By allowing YOU to make the decisions that could punish William, Karma is able to get her pound of flesh without violating the laws of the universe when it comes to the “Tapestry of Time” that the Three Fates are weaving.

Q: Are there going to be other “futanari”, “shemale” and “sissy” character’s in the game?

A: Yes, there will be; one such character has already been introduced publicly here… “Iris Marino”, who is a character that is currently undergoing a sex change that you will be able to interact with and was created by one of our $50 Patrons.

Q: Is the addition of $50 Patron Characters going to take away from the main story of “Wicked Choices”?

A: No… if anything, it will enhance the story some.

As the creator of “Wicked Choices”, I already know where the main story for the Antichrist and the many other characters are heading… adding new characters into the story and weaving them into it isn’t that difficult for me to do.

Additionally, not all of the “$50 Patron Created Characters” will be transitioning over to the main “Wicked Choices” storyline… however, those that do will also provide a greater depth to that world and could also provide the Antichrist with additional characters that he can establish relationships with and/or use to “Power Up” with.

Q: Will there be “gay” content and is it avoidable if I don’t want to see it?

A: Yes, there will be; among other content that will be avoidable if you wish to skip it. It will be clearly defined in the decision-making process… however, bear in mind, what you choose or chose to make William into as the Antichrist is greatly going to determine how much of a particular content you are going to experience in the game.

Also, we understand that not everyone has the same tastes as others may have, however, we wish to build a company that provides games and products that are INCLUSIVE to all walks of life, fetishes and desires...

Q: Will the KEY DECISIONS made in "Adventures of a Changed Boy" affect "Wicked Choices: Book Two" in any way?

A: The way it is going to work is that in "Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy" the choices (or Key Decisions) that you make as the Agent of Karma and your role within that game is DEFINITELY going to affect the story and situations that occur in "Wicked Choices: Book Two"!!!

Additionally, many of the characters that you will meet in "Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy" will also be available to meet as the Antichrist in "Wicked Choices: Book Two", with whom you can build relationships with or interact with if you choose to.

Q: I was wondering about Lynara, Carina, Syrina, the Antichrist (etc.) from “Wicked Choices: Book One” … will they be making an appearance in “Adventures of a Changed Boy”.

A: Currently there are NO PLANS to add any of the main characters from “Wicked Choices: Book One” to “Adventures of a Changed Boy”. If you remember, when we last saw the Antichrist, he kind of had his hands full and his own problems to deal with.

While you may see some of the characters, due to the passage of time that will take place in this game, you won’t be able to directly influence or control them.

Q: I was wondering about “Wicked Choices: Book Two” …

A: Don’t. Right now, our focus is solely on “Adventures of a Changed Boy” and we have no desire to distract ourselves from our current project to discuss events or possible storylines till we’ve completed this one. Sorry.

Q: Wait, I just heard that you will be switching to RPGM for the next games, why are you leaving Ren'Py; Ren'Py is better; everyone else is switching from RPGM to Ren'Py...

A: The Main Game of "Adventures of a Changed Boy" will be done in Ren'Py, but it will also be done in RPGM for players who really want to explore the world and maps... the Ren'Py version of "Adventures of a Changed Boy" will focus primarily on the story and choices... whereas, the RPGM version will have EXTRA content, Side Missions, Bonus Scenes, Easter Eggs and some patron characters providing players with other goodies (special character outfits, goodies, mini-games and hints to beat the game). This way players can decide the version or reason that they want to play...

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hummm, is he going to add rape in this game too and get away with it? I don't play any of his games since he did, not my thing :(
If there is, it will be avoidable by you the player.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I thought this was going to be done in RPGM?
The main game will be done in BOTH Ren'Py and RPGM @DRinWV, this is just the prologue series that will lead up to it... things were going to take too long for the RPGM and decided to create a prologue series to help people get to know the characters and also provide something for everyone while waiting. ;)

Reactions: MR. Stiale

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
meh, not much going on yet and kind of odd that it took this long to come out with this short update.
Part of the reason it took so long is because we needed to find new programmers... and as for content, there is a lot more there than one quick play through... there are over 40,000 words and 400+ images...

Reactions: Jowyy

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
an actual futa ? or an transvestite ?

just asking because turning a men into a futa is kind of weird lol, seems more like a transvestite to me than a futa.
Actually, it is possible to turn a guy into a Futa, by providing female equipment to them, which William will have if Players choose that route... a transvestite is only someone that dresses as the opposite sex. ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yes, a tranny. Either that, a sissy or a female. I don't think he could end up as a herm (futa). You can always ask ALSPro though. Its just that those two thing has a single shared tag.
Oh... he can be turned into a herm (futa) ;)

Reactions: Pole Star

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Honestly not sure, not seen yet.

I know there are 3 choices with full female and sissy being 2 of them. Not sure on third.

It's not a transvestite though, that would fall under the sissy part as they just dress the part, the third has tits as well as dick so transgender would probably fit better.
Will have function female equipment and a functional penis, will be able to cause pregnancy or get pregnant depending on how the players play that version of Him/Her. ;)

DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
I quit supporting ALSPro3d because I thought this was going to be RPGM only. It is off to such a wonderful start, it has made me curious. With just such a short prologue I can tell it will be a good story in the making. I now only wish you had included some other possible path besides just sissification. At any rate I hope it does well. It already has qualities that made Wicked Choices Book 1 an awesome VN Game.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Actually, it is possible to turn a guy into a Futa, by providing female equipment to them, which William will have if Players choose that route... a transvestite is only someone that dresses as the opposite sex. ;)
ah, i see. soo need to turn into female, then into futa.
i thougth he just turned directly into futa wich explain my missunderstanding (what a long english word lol)

• Haha
Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I quit supporting ALSPro3d because I thought this was going to be RPGM only. It is off to such a wonderful start, it has made me curious. With just such a short prologue I can tell it will be a good story in the making. I now only wish you had included some other possible path besides just sissification. At any rate I hope it does well. It already has qualities that made Wicked Choices Book 1 an awesome VN Game.
There will be other choices besides Sissification as the ever wonderful @Avaron1974 (with BEAUTIFUL HAIR) has stated... there is Sissy, Futa and Transformed as a Woman.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes