ASLPro3D

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
colorful-happy-new-year-2019-download-free-vector-art-stock-with-regard-to-happy-new-year-2019...jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR from the staff of ASLPro3D!!

We just wanted to take a moment to wish each and every one of you a very SAFE and HAPPY New Year!!!

2018 was a rough and wild one for us here at ASLPro3D…

It had us working to figure out a way to balance our normal jobs, while also just starting out with our very first game.

It brought to the wife and I a GREAT programmer who became a WONDERFUL friend and business partner.

It brought us a particular challenge to try and juggle an insane workload, where the majority of my ‘free time’ seemed to be spent in MRI machines and CT Scans, or in an out of a doctor’s office/hospital while being tested for possible kidney/bladder/prostate cancer and treated for painful kidney stones.

2018 also marked the 25th year of marriage to my wonderful and patient wife, while also being the very first year that Palanto tied the knot and married his new wife.

It was also a great time of making, not just Patreon supporters for our first game, BUT NEW friends (both at F95 and on Patreon) with each and everyone of you… many of whom I look forward to meeting in the ‘real world’ whenever I can find the time to pop out from behind this computer of mine.

THANK YOU, ALL OF YOU, for the help, dedication and support that you’ve shown us!! Thank you for the friendship, the love and the kindness that you’ve given to us!! For all of the well wishes, advice and guidance that you’ve shown to us… and thank you for being a part of our lives!!

We wish you and yours a very wonderful, happy and safe New Year, we look forward to tackling new things with all of you in 2019, to entertaining each and everyone of you, and to achieving new things together!!

Thank you and Happy New Year’s everyone!!
~Jack and the staff of ASLPro3D

c3p0

Nov 20, 2017
Your Welcome. I can give the wishs back to you and your staff. Suprised myself how this forum and the people behind are more and more becoming something like a second home.
Would be very intresting to have a get to know in RL. It would sure comes with some surprise.:p

As always can't wait for new stuff, but good things take a while.;)

ASLPro3D

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Your Welcome. I can give the wishs back to you and your staff. Suprised myself how this forum and the people behind are more and more becoming something like a second home.
Would be very intresting to have a get to know in RL. Would sure bring some suprise with it:p

As always can't wait for new stuff, but good things take a while.;)
Happy New Years to you too, my friend and you are right... this has become a second home to me!

And you know what I will be doing... If anyone needs me, I'll be rendering and working on the Prologue! ;)

ASLPro3D

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
From me a fun and safe Year-end to all and a good start to the New Year, that everyone may be blessed by Our Lady Syrina with good health and that a dream or two may come true. :p
Happy New Years to you too, @DA22!! Let us hope that your wishes posted here come true and that our lovely little FAP bestows upon us much favor, happiness and satisfaction! :D

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Happy New Year! I'm going through my first play-through of Wicked Choices for the past week. I've been busy lately. Hopefully you guys--players, developers, that odd gal who thinks she's a robot on 62nd Street, and everyone else--aren't slammed with a bunch of responsibilities and are all starting the year off in a glorious, upbeat fashion. Woo!

Wow. Originally, I had quite the prodigious post here discussing the game that was about half a dozen paragraphs long, but figured that's just too much. The long and short of it is that I'm enjoying the game thus far despite some shortcomings. However, I'm running into massive continuity problems on this first go of the game which is sucking some of the joy out of it. Regardless, I commend the team for what's presented in the game. It's quite the accomplishment for a first project (and getting it over the finish line). Well done, and best of luck to the development team on the second game!

ASLPro3D

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
To Jack, Palanto, and the wives. To new friends and acquaintances. Happy New Year!
THANKS @Sierra3 and a Happy New Year to you too, my friend... now could you do me a small favor, STOP SENDING ALL THE RAIN UP HERE, this weather is hell on my spine! :D I really could do without the pain caused by the cold and damp and could get a lot more accomplished if you held it at bay for me!! ;) LOL

To the ASLPro3D staff & The Community, Happy New Year! Health & Success to all of you :)

Spread the word to support this great dev!
Hey @Matraptor, thank you so much my friend, and to you as well... a very HAPPY New Year to you!! :)

PS: Nice Sig, I like it! ;)

As one passes and the new one sprouts, let all trials and tribulations be the exact fertilizer that your hopes need to blossom in the new year.
Of course, Happy New Year to all.
A very, poetic and botanical way, @Wyrme, of saying may the shit of last year be the crap you need to have this year's hopes and dreams blossom!! :) I like it!! Happy New Year my friend and if you did have enough or you need any shit to make yours bloom, let me know, I had gotten a HUGE crapload of it last year!! :ROFLMAO:

ASLPro3D

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Happy New Year! I'm going through my first play-through of Wicked Choices for the past week. I've been busy lately. Hopefully you guys--players, developers, that odd gal who thinks she's a robot on 62nd Street, and everyone else--aren't slammed with a bunch of responsibilities and are all starting the year off in a glorious, upbeat fashion. Woo!

Wow. Originally, I had quite the prodigious post here discussing the game that was about half a dozen paragraphs long, but figured that's just too much. The long and short of it is that I'm enjoying the game thus far despite some shortcomings. However, I'm running into massive continuity problems on this first go of the game which is sucking some of the joy out of it. Regardless, I commend the team for what's presented in the game. It's quite the accomplishment for a first project (and getting it over the finish line). Well done, and best of luck to the development team on the second game!
Thanks @Back and Happy New Years to you as well and thank you for the luck, interest and hope that you are enjoying the game!

Actually, the more you write the better around here... we aren't put off or annoyed by long discussions (part of the reason we are up to 266 forum pages... we talk a lot! LOL).

That said, I am not sure what you mean about Continuity Problems... I know that we had one, but believe we had fixed it. :(

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
@ASLPro3D :) As if feces is ever in short demand in this world, but thanks for the offer. From a true wordsmith, that is a compliment. I am to a poet what a browning A-5 is to a barret 82A1. You throw enough you will hit something :p. For the other half, I am a country boy, hunting and tilling despite the (semi)suburban address :).

@Back Welcome to the Fappian's (Syrina's official followers)

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Re: Continuity - (Warning, possible spoilers ahead.) The biggest, glaring continuity issue I'm currently facing on this first playthrough is Mike's second (yet first) visit to Yomi-no-kuni; and all the possible problems that might arise from that. For instance, the casual familiarity that Mike has of Syrina's mother whom he's never seen but is obviously written in way that they've met before. That's kind of a big deal.

I know it can be tough to keep track of all the variables and the possible paths that can be taken. The choices that a player may make and what makes sense to him or her doesn't always align with those that are close to a project. (That's why having another pair of eyes not directly involved in a project is so integral.) There's care in the writing--the plot, the diction used, the proper use of grammar--so I don't fault the continuity issues too much as long as the game is still enjoyable and doesn't impair the overall plot greatly. Well now, let's see how this story unfolds and where it'll take the MC and his companions...

ASLPro3D

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@ASLPro3D :) As if feces is ever in short demand in this world, but thanks for the offer. From a true wordsmith, that is a compliment. I am to a poet what a browning A-5 is to a barret 82A1. You throw enough you will hit something :p. For the other half, I am a country boy, hunting and tilling despite the (semi)suburban address :).

@Back Welcome to the Fappian's (Syrina's official followers)
Liked it so much, I borrowed it for my New Years greeting and wishes to my friends on Facebook... I couldn't have found a more expressive way in which to sum up last year or my hope for this new one!! :LOL::ROFLMAO: So, thanks!! (y)

ASLPro3D

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Re: Continuity - (Warning, possible spoilers ahead.) The biggest, glaring continuity issue I'm currently facing on this first playthrough is Mike's second (yet first) visit to Yomi-no-kuni; and all the possible problems that might arise from that. For instance, the casual familiarity that Mike has of Syrina's mother whom he's never seen but is obviously written in way that they've met before. That's kind of a big deal.

I know it can be tough to keep track of all the variables and the possible paths that can be taken. The choices that a player may make and what makes sense to him or her doesn't always align with those that are close to a project. (That's why having another pair of eyes not directly involved in a project is so integral.) There's care in the writing--the plot, the diction used, the proper use of grammar--so I don't fault the continuity issues too much as long as the game is still enjoyable and doesn't impair the overall plot greatly. Well now, let's see how this story unfolds and where it'll take the MC and his companions...
Thanks for the heads up and feedback, will take a look into that!! Appreciate it greatly, @Back!!

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Where i am weak in the statement, I always have stood(minus my abilty to type around the kitties who helped in this post :p) strong in synthesis: I have wondered from Witch Hunt( any 'antichrist' would feel today, to The conjuring ( ) 'the grasping of said reality and marching forth 'Sally forth, for all those "Army of Darkness( )" and we are all now calling ourselves the emperor ( ). Even Julius was casting the dice to cross the Po, Constatine was betting on a vision in the sky, to change the world. As Lizzy Borden sings 'Me against the world' I finish this post. I will reiterate how such a subtle twist can fall so seamlessly into the mythos we all know. I found Tool reminding me of the dynamics of our soon to be 'apocalyptic story'
(originally meaning revealing/unveiling) with schism( ). Must /bail before another band side tracks me.
EDIT:
For my brother @El bacca Del Chew in music, here is another cross genre gem to pull him back home :) : have fun y'all!

hhhg

May 21, 2018
Hey, can someone help me? I'm trying to download this game for PC but the download links aren't working for me. I don't know if it's my computers fault but when I use mega it downloads a bit then gives an error message and the filescdn link just sends me to a website for a cloud storage thing. Can someone give me an alternate download link or tell me how to sort this out? Thanks.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Hey, can someone help me? I'm trying to download this game for PC but the download links aren't working for me. I don't know if it's my computers fault but when I use mega it downloads a bit then gives an error message and the filescdn link just sends me to a website for a cloud storage thing. Can someone give me an alternate download link or tell me how to sort this out? Thanks.
Try with Google Chrome ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes