iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I just checked and the link works just fine... perhaps the problem is the browser you are using. Try using Chrome or Firefox.
It should be a general rule for folk not to use Edge or IE when it comes to using Mega. For really big downloads as in anything over 2 GB it is better to use Chrome even if you are not a fan of it and I am not. Firefox is okay up to maybe 2GB but then you hit problems.

Reactions: DA22 and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It should be a general rule for folk not to use Edge or IE when it comes to using Mega. For really big downloads as in anything over 2 GB it is better to use Chrome even if you are not a fan of it and I am not. Firefox is okay up to maybe 2GB but then you hit problems.
Yup, with Chrome, I've been able to download up to 10gb files with no problem, whereas anything over 500mb, Edge will inform users to use Mega's special downloader.

Reactions: DA22

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I use Epic as Chrome alternative for Mega. It is based on Chrome, use the same rendering engine as Chrome, but are build around the key point of data privacy.
For a other things (or small Mega downloads) I use Firefox.

Reactions: Wyrme and DA22

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
mega pc no work
anyone have torrent link?
I just checked and the link works just fine... perhaps the problem is the browser you are using. Try using Chrome or Firefox.
Yup, with Chrome, I've been able to download up to 10gb files with no problem, whereas anything over 500mb, Edge will inform users to use Mega's special downloader.
I use Epic as Chrome alternative for Mega. It is based on Chrome, use the same rendering engine as Chrome, but are build around the key point of data privacy.
For a other things (or small Mega downloads) I use Firefox.

And finally feeling like an old vinyl record again: "Use jdownloader2, supports each and every oneclick hoster there is, each and every video streaming platform and so fucking on.... it's not a browser, it's simple to use (open jdownloader2 copy the link to the download and everything else will be done in jdownloader2 nearly automatically except a press for start download....) also supports link encrypting pages, most of them even support the "one click download" for jdownloader2.... and so on and so on and so on"

:p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
update005.png

UPDATE: The current status of the Prologue to “Adventures of a Changed Boy” – January 21, 2019
(As posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello everyone and hope that you all are doing well and have been staying WARM and TOASTY somewhere away from the winter chill!!

It is that time again to give you all an update as to the progress to Chapter One of the Prologue to “Adventures of a Changed Boy”.

I came really close to reaching my projected target of last week’s goals and would’ve made it if not for Mother Nature, who saw fit to bury us here in Michigan with 6 inches (15.24cm) of snow, making it necessary for me to break out the big snow thrower and clean up her mess (@Sierra3 I thought you said you were going to try and keep most of the snow for yourself!!)…

…being the old, tired and broken lump of human protoplasm that I am, I unfortunately spent much of the remainder of Saturday and Sunday in a quivering mass of pain and tears or doped to the gills on my painkillers and drooling on a couch with a heating pad.

Very embarrassing, frustrating and not at all how I wanted to spend my weekend and my SINCEREST THANKS to my next door neighbor who rescued me, by completing the end of my driveway when the City snow plows came by to plow the streets and reburied the ends of our driveways, so that I didn’t have to go out there and try to do it again (thanks John for being an AWESOME neighbor and supporter of ours)!

THAT SAID

update1_21.png

I only have a few more pages and renders to do to complete that section and then I can move to the remaining 3 sections to finish things up.

I had hoped to have the release done and out to all of you this month, but I guess I was a little overzealous in my prediction and didn’t account for how much content is going to be in this release for all of you… but it will DEFINITELY be in your hands at the start of February!!!!!

So many options and things to see and do in this release and a good bit of animated HOT scenes for all of you to enjoy… and
I am not talking about the usual 2-4 clips of images strung together in an animation… I can’t wait till you all can see them!

Anyhow, I best get back to work here and try to catch up, still have another 4 to 8 animations that I want to do for all of you (and for this release) this week and try to get it all to @Palanto for him to work on (I am sure he is tired of building cities and interiors in RPG Maker).

Take care everyone, stay warm and safe and THANK YOU for being our faithful supporters and for all of your patience (and help)!!

~Jack

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ever thought of moving to Hawaii Jack and bringing your neighbor with you? :p Luckily only cold here for the moment, snow is for wednesday likely. Progress sounds good and pretty sure Palanto will be happy to be away from iterior designing for a bit.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ever thought of moving to Hawaii Jack and bringing your neighbor with you? :p Luckily only cold here for the moment, snow is for wednesday likely. Progress sounds good and pretty sure Palanto will be happy to be away from iterior designing for a bit.
Trust me, I would if I could, but the wife wants to stay in this state for her mom... but yeah, if not for her, I would be down south or somewhere much more exotic... hmmm... maybe even Japan. :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well u could start with seducing her Mom to move in that case, seems if you win that battle the wive will follow. Japan might be a step to far though unless Mom speaks japanese. :p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well u could start with seducing her Mom to move in that case, seems if you win that battle the wive will follow. Japan might be a step to far though unless Mom speaks japanese. :p
Not going to happen, mom (her mom) finally paid off the home that she and the wife's dad own after he passed away... she says too many memories to sell or leave behind... that and she doesn't want to be away from her other kids and grandkids... so Michigan is where I am stuck at, even though the rest of my family got wise and moved the hell out and down south... here I sit, freezing my ass off like a good, little whipped husband. :D

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
I came really close to reaching my projected target of last week’s goals and would’ve made it if not for Mother Nature, who saw fit to bury us here in Michigan with 6 inches (15.24cm) of snow, making it necessary for me to break out the big snow thrower and clean up her mess (@Sierra3 I thought you said you were going to try and keep most of the snow for yourself!!)…
~Jack
I did. Had 15" of snow here. I could send more if you want. :D

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
NO!!! NO, NO, NO MORE!!!

Nope, I am good with what I have, thankyouverymuch, so please keep it!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You have luck I'm from the Swiss Central Plateau. Otherwise how much do you like?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

As some call us: The land with cows, snow, cheese and choclate.:cool:
But then again I has a lot less snow than when I was young. I could go sledging on very small slope near our house and I believe it would have one to two weeks (>10cm or 4") snow in a year. But now a frosted rooftops are the standard and if it's over a week, then it is long nowadays.
I really wish the winter back, where the snow is more than a few flocks in a year. I like a winter that has earned it's name.

I also think, if I grow old enough I could see the Swiss Alps without snow and ice - at least in summer:eek:
And this is not something that I wish for....

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes