c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So, I'm too young to know this old movies, but the "newer" ones like Die Hard (1) and so one I know.

In my region we have Dinner for one as classic movie that will be aired every year on new year's eve.
Don't know though if it is more for your or your wives armoury.

Otherwise I can offer you a nice chair for shelter:ROFLMAO:

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
:ROFLMAO: Well you know there is a price to pay to be allowed to spend your life with a great woman, even if this sounds like a pretty steep price :p, well it could be worse and she could also follow four soap series and / or talkshows like Oprahs.
The horror! The horror! :sick:

Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I watched the Guns of Navaronne again this Xmas. I think I read everything Alistair McClean wrote sitting in airpots waiting for flights or train stations waiting for trains.
I loved his work, more than I did the movies actually... but hey, the movies were GREAT as well!! :)

Reactions: Wyrme

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
AoaCB_Status1.jpg

UPDATE: “Adventures of a Changed Boy” Prologue Status – December 27, 2018
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

We hope that everyone has had a very safe and good holiday so far!

December has been pretty brutal and busy around here, juggling between holiday shopping, our normal jobs and working on two games (“Adventures of a Changed Boy” Ren’Py Prologue and also on the RPG Maker MV main game) and doing family gatherings… or I should say, the wife doing most of the family gatherings.

While I took some time off to celebrate the holiday on Christmas with the family, I pretty much passed on all of the other family events such as: Tree Trimming and Lighting, doing the yearly “Wild Lights” at the Detroit Zoo with the nieces and nephews, the annual family trip to “Bronner’s Christmas Wonderland” and the family Christmas Eve party and Church attendance (I am going to Hell anyway, one day a year of attending Christmas Mass will not save my wrenched soul)… instead, I have been working pretty much every free minute of my time trying to get the first release of the “Adventures of a Changed Boy” Prologue done, so it can be released for everyone sometime in January.

Before anyone wants to yell at me for this decision, let me apologize, but I REALLY, REALLY don’t like the idea of all of you forking hard earned money to support us and not get something for that sacrifice that you make to us every month!

Call me an idiot, call me old fashioned, call me whatever you want, but I know how hard it is to make a living, keep a roof over our heads, food on our tables and clothes on our backs… every penny we make is important and we deserve to get what we want when we part with them… I appreciate the generosity and support you all give us and it bothers me if I can’t provide something in return for that gift you give us!!

So, yeah… Palanto and I have been working mad hours over here (and in Germany), with the wife covering for my absences and going in my stead, as we’ve been working to deliver you the work you’ve come to depend on from us… so, sorry/not sorry… but you, and your happiness, is important to us too!

That said, the above image is the Twine File of the “First Issue Release” for the Prologue to “Adventures of a Changed Boy” and outlines the current, multiple paths that you will be able to decide to take in it and though neither path is closed yet, it already contains over 110 unique renders and almost 5,000 words, as well as, unique “flags” and relationships/points that will carry over into the Main Game (that we’ve also been working on)!

The biggest thing that has been slowing me down on all of this (besides the holidays and not really having the wife around to help with pose work and stuff) is that each path/arc will have a unique love/sex scene that will be (hopefully) ANIMATED!!
Yup, you heard right… ANIMATED!

Doing keyframe animation is a new thing for me and I would give ANYTHING to have had Santa deliver a Motion Capture Rig under my tree, which would make this whole animating thing a ton easier on me… but I am doing my best (we all are, actually) to provide you the best quality and value for your support… and since I am new at doing it, it is taking a little longer than I projected… for that, I apologize.

BUT… I still think we will make a January release date and really hope that you will all be impressed by what we are trying to accomplish for all of you.

Well, time for me to get back to work here, just wanted to keep you updated and let you know what is going on around here and we’ll talk to you all very soon!

~Jack

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Jack, first thank you.

Second and I am sure, I am not the only one that think so. I know why I spend my "hard earned" money on your project. And for me when I think about it, is not the first thing that comes in my mind is "I will content asap". The reasons for this is simple because of you and your "wrenched" soul - or because you are how you are - and for sure, because of what you have already delievered.
For me a week or month more to wait is not a issue, because I know, I will be more than pleased when you deliever.

But of course I also know, you are you, I am I and so. I only don't want to be a reason that you have done something that you will regret. Altough I also don't think that we do things by choice that we already know that we would regret them.;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Jack, first thank you.

Second and I am sure, I am not the only one that think so. I know why I spend my "hard earned" money on your project. And for me when I think about, it is not the first thing that comes in my mind is "I will content asap". The reasons for this is simple because of you and your "wrenched" soul - or because you are how you are - and of sure, because of what you have already delievered.
For me a week or month more to wait is not a issue, because I know, I will be more than pleased when you deliever.

But of course I also know, you are you, I am I and so. I only don't want to be a reason that you have done something that you will regret. Altough I also don't think that we do things by choice that we already know that we would regregt them.;)
Haha... yeah, I hear you!! ;) No need for the chair, just yet! :ROFLMAO:

DA22

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 10, 2018
Remember stretching is good, stressing is bad, for the rest you are a big boy and old enough you should be wiser. (I know, that particular should be never worked for me either):p I agree wholehaertedly wit c3p0 though, we rather wait for something great, then get something mediocre fast.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I have so many titanium vertebra in my spine that stretching isn't done easily without a fair amount of pain, but I do get up from the computer to walk around from time to time to take some of the pressure off of the spine. ;) But yeah, we'll see what everything thinks of it when it comes out... hopefully, it doesn't look cheesy, because if it does, just going to go back to the old way of doing the story.

I got my fingers crossed that it will look alright and people will enjoy it!

Reactions: UncleVT and DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
colorful-happy-new-year-2019-download-free-vector-art-stock-with-regard-to-happy-new-year-2019...jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR from the staff of ASLPro3D!!

We just wanted to take a moment to wish each and every one of you a very SAFE and HAPPY New Year!!!

2018 was a rough and wild one for us here at ASLPro3D…

It had us working to figure out a way to balance our normal jobs, while also just starting out with our very first game.

It brought to the wife and I a GREAT programmer who became a WONDERFUL friend and business partner.

It brought us a particular challenge to try and juggle an insane workload, where the majority of my ‘free time’ seemed to be spent in MRI machines and CT Scans, or in an out of a doctor’s office/hospital while being tested for possible kidney/bladder/prostate cancer and treated for painful kidney stones.

2018 also marked the 25th year of marriage to my wonderful and patient wife, while also being the very first year that Palanto tied the knot and married his new wife.

It was also a great time of making, not just Patreon supporters for our first game, BUT NEW friends (both at F95 and on Patreon) with each and everyone of you… many of whom I look forward to meeting in the ‘real world’ whenever I can find the time to pop out from behind this computer of mine.

THANK YOU, ALL OF YOU, for the help, dedication and support that you’ve shown us!! Thank you for the friendship, the love and the kindness that you’ve given to us!! For all of the well wishes, advice and guidance that you’ve shown to us… and thank you for being a part of our lives!!

We wish you and yours a very wonderful, happy and safe New Year, we look forward to tackling new things with all of you in 2019, to entertaining each and everyone of you, and to achieving new things together!!

Thank you and Happy New Year’s everyone!!
~Jack and the staff of ASLPro3D

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Your Welcome. I can give the wishs back to you and your staff. Suprised myself how this forum and the people behind are more and more becoming something like a second home.
Would be very intresting to have a get to know in RL. It would sure comes with some surprise.:p

As always can't wait for new stuff, but good things take a while.;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Your Welcome. I can give the wishs back to you and your staff. Suprised myself how this forum and the people behind are more and more becoming something like a second home.
Would be very intresting to have a get to know in RL. Would sure bring some suprise with it:p

As always can't wait for new stuff, but good things take a while.;)
Happy New Years to you too, my friend and you are right... this has become a second home to me!

And you know what I will be doing... If anyone needs me, I'll be rendering and working on the Prologue! ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
From me a fun and safe Year-end to all and a good start to the New Year, that everyone may be blessed by Our Lady Syrina with good health and that a dream or two may come true. :p
Happy New Years to you too, @DA22!! Let us hope that your wishes posted here come true and that our lovely little FAP bestows upon us much favor, happiness and satisfaction! :D

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes