VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wicked Dreams [Ch. 3.3] [RycGames]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Wicked Dreams Cover.png

Overview:
In this game, you will be able to play like Tracy Mills, a young woman who loves to express herself in many ways.
She and her mother live in a small town - Newtown. Things become completely different after she discovers that she has magical power. In time she learns that the source of her magical power comes from the sexual desires of those around her and that it can influence their dreams and desires.
Trailer Chapter 2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-11-30
Release Date: 2021-11-30
Developer: RycGames - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 3.3
Language: English, Romanian( not completed )
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
Developer Notes:
INFO!
YOU NEED TO PLAY THE GAME FROM THE BEGINNING.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Other:
TORRENT* - COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extra: Walkthrough & Enabled Rollback Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

nolunch6.jpg 04.jpg sc 10.png 02.png bad.png ms 7.png kt_05.png kt_15.png WP_03.png 28.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TripleV

Jun 10, 2018
How was this 600 Mb? If it is the image quality, I would suggest already at this point start rethinking somet things or else this is going to balloon so much.

Overall really short and not much there yet, but I did like the nightmare and the potential sense of character.

Reactions: Mr. Mayhem

RycGames

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2019
How was this 600 Mb? If it is the image quality, I would suggest already at this point start rethinking somet things or else this is going to balloon so much.

Overall really short and not much there yet, but I did like the nightmare and the potential sense of character.

You will understand everything from next chapter.

Last edited:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
You should manage differently the images if the unofficial compressed version is just 74Mb. Image compression without losing much quality can be done with Jpeg and better with the new WebP.

Reactions: Mr. Mayhem

RycGames

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2019
You should manage differently the images if the unofficial compressed version is just 74Mb. Image compression without losing much quality can be done with Jpeg and better with the new WebP.
I will make it for the next chapter.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
that the protagonist is a woman does not mean that they must be lesbians, for example the game (GGGB) which is one of my favorite games, let him pay attention to this Dev. (sorry for bad english)

Reactions: maikelblack

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Ryciu 2 suggestions:
  1. Open a ticket (at the top of the page) and ask for developer status
  2. Make a Mac version. It's simple - when you "Build Distributions", check "Macintosh x86_64" and Ren'Py will do everything for you, spitting out a zip.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Seems interesting. Game is missing vaginal sex tag as there is 2 routes in the chapter refuse or accept.

RycGames

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2019
PS: The characters in my game are based on real people. I'll post interviews with them on the Patreon page in the coming weeks.

• Wow
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and HorizonD
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes