Unreal Engine - Wicked Island [v0.8.5.2] [RawDarkness]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Maz4r

It has potential, I don't know what these guys are waiting for to give it 1 star, there was no financial investment and basically they didn't pay anything, this alpha just came out, sorry my english I'm br.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

stuffity

I feel like many of the reviews are being harsh for a game that's clearly at its demo stage at the time of writing this review. This game has many bugs, but in version 0.2, many of these are already being fixed. The game already has a pretty good foundation and I'm excited to see where it goes. I am only giving it three stars because it is only a demo and still quite buggy., but I see the great potential that this game can have if the developer doesn't abandon it. Also a pretty sound pregnancy system is already in place, which is a huge plus, though it could definitely use some more work.

Edit v3.0
    I'll probably delete this review and make a new one when there is significantly more content to talk about. I wanted to say as of 3.0, everything is going really well with this game. There are still bugs here and there, but the developer has made an active effort to fix bugs. The main reason I'm upping my review from 3 to 4 stars is because the developer is already taking such an active role that it has seriously impressed me. There are already new enemies, several bugs have been fixed, and the developer is already making several improved design choices. I wouldn't suggest clearing out hours of your day to sit down and play this game, but I would suggest giving what's here a try for about 30 minutes so you can give advice to the developer.

Also for all my pregnancy lovers, there is the basis of a good pregnancy system. The character can be impregnated, there's a good development from impregnation to full term, it doesn't take too long but enough that you can enjoy it, and there's flavor text you get each time the pregnancy progresses. There's still a whole lot more that could be done, but it's better than 80% of stuff that's out there so definitely keep an eye on this.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

vessna

Alrighty, so it's just a simple demo i see... sry, but for now, there are too many elements to improve to give more that 2 stars:

+
    • the graphic is quite good, looks like mix of Wild Life and Skyrim, a little bit, (but still if ya want fantasy game with pregnancy and etc... better option is purchasig Skyrim and add mods)
    • nice to have here pregnancy content, but what is goin on with the newborns after...
    • the dodge system is workin' nice,
    • character customization is working somehow (some of parameters are) but not correctly, needs improvement,
    -
    • devs needs to invest in someone who can make better animations of walkin, runnin, jumpin, cause it doesn't look like movement of female character at all,
    • for the movement, after battle/while escapin from battle players character is still trackin nearby enemies, and runnin diagonally, that doesn't supposed to work this way,
    • it would be good to have sneakin'/crouchin', like in any other open world fantasy game,
    • animations of combat, fists combat looks too slow, looks unrealistic af, it would be nice to re-animate the combat system a little bit, in the way it will look more realistic,
    • for the combat, the whole bow and arrow system, shootin with bows, the aiming could be better, and the shootin it doesn't feel natural at all,
    • animations of sex with these creatures needs to be re-designed, cause these are rotated at like 90 degrees to the left or right, flotin' animations are not that good too...
    ideas to implement:
    • crawlin' animations could be good to have
    • more hairstyles, more cosmetic options
    • improved character creator system
    • changin' the keybinding for inventory and looting, or looting system, Kalyskah The Game have quite good looting system,
    • adding more mobs, creatures, maybe humans or other sentient races...
    • adding some kind of story to the game, maybe quests, fantasy towns, villages, shops and etc...
    • adding more stuff like clothes, weapons etc
    • maybe add relationships system
    • changing interface, for example create something like character sheet where the abiliteis, attributes will be placed, the character equipment like clothes that player wears,
    • info or icon with description about the pregnancy status/stage, ad stats like how many creatures/beings fucked players character, to clear the view of the screen while sex scene starts,
    • create cinematic sex scenes (cinematic mode) like in Wild Life with the interface to move forward, use alternative options or struggle and etc... insteed of actual in game sex scene
    btw i think this game could be really good online game, something like FandelTales animations...

but yeah it's just the demo, so let's see future updates, hotfixes... and how devs will manage it...
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Pogo123

Pros:
    + graphic
    + idea of setting, game and character creator options

Cons
    - totally buggy (frozen scene, stuck in enemies, no scene play at all when defeated)
    - doesn't accept customizations... (i prefer curvy body and blond hair doesnt accept it)

conclusion: really nice idea but at the moment nothing more than an idea and not release-worthy/public worthy at all. totally underwhelming
  5. 1.00 star(s)

AntonSasay

(v0.1 review)

At this point, it's far from state when you should consider playing it.
    To be honest, I don't know why would anyone release game at this stage of development.
    Character creation only lets you change hair color and body slides (fat/skinny).
    There's only "dungeon" level with shit ton of enemies (6 type of them).
    Player's hair fucked up, glitchy, animation suck's, controls and movement is trash, ton of others bugs, UI is hard to navigate (and useless and this point).

Do not waste your time downloading 3+ GB of this. Wait for half of year for this to be playable (just like many other 3D games of UE).
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Eazy-e

I was fooled by these images, not all that it seemed to be, the game image is full of grains, right away I saw that the MC is not a character made from scratch exclusive to the game, I've seen this type model in at least others 2 games, the hair is all buggy, have 8 kind of hair but it not change at all lol,
    just the color, ive tried on ultra the FPS is not cool, need optimization, it not worth the download, its a waste of space in HD