3.00 star(s) 52 Votes

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
I get a fatal error message after the loading screen. The game does not start at all, but after loading the game crashes. For the record, I play any other game on this engine either on epic or almost epic settings, only this crash every time. Is there a solution ??

bustuf347

Feb 28, 2019
In this version 0.8.5.3.1 mc Boobs, belly, and booty not jiggle when moving like walking, running and swimming.. Also when got sex.
Hope will fix this bug..

Iwvehdkd

Nov 19, 2023
I was trying to try run this game by lowering and changing the graphics and at one try, I changed the rhi to Vulkan this time, the game did not immediately crashed as I applied the changes, tried to create new game, once again my shitty laptop couldn't handle it, and I tried to open the game again. And these would pop up:
1727246153628.png 1727246187420.png
Is there a way to change the RHI without opening the game or to remove the data and just have the game at its default settings? Cause I tried deleting and reinstalling the game both the non-hotfix and hotfix ones, and I seems to have carried over my previous graphic settings as Vulkan was still applied.

3.00 star(s) 52 Votes