2.90 star(s) 60 Votes
Jan 2, 2019
Nothing new in this update the dev just change name of the game and then release it like a new update LOL
you do realise this is a alpha version right? be happy there is atleast something this game is kinda buggy so he should firstly take care of that then should add content

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Desire and Paradise.... where did I.... oh, Dreams of Desire and Midnight Paradise.......... yeah.......... and the "landlady" character has the exact hairbun and looks and acts similarly to a certain favourite character from DoD.............. yeah, yeah.......... so many dots connecting.......... come on, you already use very similar concept, atmosphere, integral character, and feel of the game, on top of using very similar name and now you rename it to something similar to another game from Lewdlab? I didn't think of it this way before, but now that this happened, it's kinda telling in my opinion. xD

Yeah, I like this VN. I wish it had more content. Thought the development is incredibly slow and the additions are miniscule, I like the stuff that is there. I wish the dev made some actual progress instead of just renaming, because the renders are amazing. I don't demand anything, since I am not a backer, but, well, can you blame me for not backing this dev? This is some really shady stuff.

Last edited:

Dojinji

Nov 10, 2018
I guess Incest patch doesnt work? It told me "Incest enabled" after the intro but the mc calls Julie by her name the whole time and she called him "friend" during a scene at the beginning.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
I must be stupid now while I"m playing this now cause I can't progress a majority of the time.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Hello everyone, I don't even know what to say. I was too focused on completing everything, doing my work and not my thoughts going different directions. I rethinked how I want to do things, but I don't want to talk about it just yet, until I know if I am on the right path or not. What does it mean? It means that there should be released updates faster. Without further ado here are the link for download. I would be glad if you don't share it with anyone... if not then it will make me more sad than I'm now.
PC:
Mac:
PC:
Mac:
Changelog soon...
Saves needs to be moved from previous game folder due to changes!
Edit: Version 0.7.1 have all the bugs fixed, that I could find.

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
Looks like the only new is a Katherine's scene...but old saves doesn't work. It's only because the name change?

Reactions: Snajaj
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes