fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
f95banner_105_8bbb.png

Overview:
Wicked Rouge
is an interactive NSFW Adult Visual Novel & Brothel Management Game in development and created by fidless.
After your father's sudden death by the hand of well known criminal and entrepreneur, you inherit your father's business which is a pleasure house in the city of Hana.
Can you restore "The Red Petal" to its former glory and exact your revenge?
Only time will tell...​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-24
Release Date: 2021-06-24
Developer: fidless - - -
Censored: No
Version: v0.10.2B Public
Language: English
Other game: Wicked Rouge REFINE (alt. version)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

Installation:

How to use old saves:

Changelog:

TECHNICAL ISSUES?
AFTER UPDATE, LOAD A SAVEGAME MADE INSIDE YOUR OFFICE ONLY AND NOT DURING ACTIVE EVENT!

PLEASE USE THE OFFICE BOOK TO RESET THE MAIN CHARACTERS SKILLS!
PLEASE USE THE OFFICE BOOK TO RESET THE COURTESANS SKILLS!

Otherwise, the game won't work properly! (if playing with older pre v0.9.x version save data).

DOWNLOAD
Win:- - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - - -
Linux: - - - - - -
Android: - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: FAN SIG

2020-09-23T22-05-29-884Z.png 2020-07-10T00-19-53-456Z.png 1248787.png pic_43.png zev_999745.png 2021-05-15T12-01-44-530Z.png zev_999822_14.png 2020-07-10T00-19-28-478Z.png zev_999834_7.png zev_999726.png zev_999734.png 2020-07-12T21-14-42-653Z.png zev_999837_1.png pic_14.png zev_999796_3.png 2020-04-04T16-19-21-137Z.png 2020-07-10T00-59-59-847Z.png
zev_999765.png zev_999799_6.png zev_999817_1.png 2021-05-15T11-53-16-460Z.png 2021-05-15T11-54-43-526Z.png 2020-07-10T02-38-39-178Z.png

Last edited by a moderator:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Hey everyone! Here's a game I'm working on. Already there's plenty of content to enjoy. I hope you'll like it. :)

Here are quick tips on how to successfully start your business.
  • Set your girls to auto-rest
  • Keep the maid efficiency 100% to earn max profits from entertainment rooms and hot-spring.
  • Don't forget to keep your food&drinks level at an adequate level as their essential for entertainment rooms to work.
  • Maids also affect your establishment cleanliness. Low cleanliness affects reputation and maintenance. Low maintenance affects reputation, profits and can trigger bad events.
  • I would focus on improving "Training room" to at least lvl 2 at the start, building additional "Bedroom" and hiring 2 ordinary yujo's (prostitutes) when they're available.
  • Train girls daily, don't focus on sexual skills only. Studying general skills is quick and improving ranks gives courtesans valuable "talent points".
  • Hire guards to stop bad events. Keep "security" at normal-high.
  • A good early improvements investments are:
  • Clean sheets - improves energy and health regeneration.
  • Imai Okami statue - lowers the chance of thieves taking your money significantly for a small price.
  • Music instruments - improves reputation gain.
  • Counting tool - improves profits.
  • Reinforced wood stops maintenance degradation every day, but it's an expensive improvement. A good investment later in the game.
  • Hot-spring should be a top priority to unlock. It generates a good chunk of revenue.
  • The stage is expensive, but relevant once you've got enough reputation to gather crowds. Overall, performances improve reputation a lot. It generates a lot of profit once courtesans learn additional skills in improving establishment earnings when they work.

Following these steps, you should earn 500-1500 coins daily without too much trouble and be able to improve your establishment further quickly.

Last edited:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
This is a pretty standard brothel sim game, a premise that you are taking over your father's debt and business.

The game has a decent story, nicely animated. The visuals and character models are well made and the feudal Japanese setting is well expressed and visualized. Training needs to be either less grindy, or have some more focus on fetish gains. Part of the text is unreadable, it suffers from bad grammar, missing words and letters; it needs a proofreader or editor. There's a very long, unskippable intro without any actual gameplay. The fighting isn't optional, but manageable. It may be too challenging for very casual players. It's a promising adaptation of the RPG combat system.

I suggest not trying to make that managing stat/level too intensive, do actions over and over every day it gets fairly annoying. o_O

Last edited:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
I can see from screens the game gets past the visual novel part, the inability to skip long intros ruins the enjoyment of the game, at least for me.

I suggest you go with Ren'Py, RPGM is rather tedious to navigate, and most ppl would prefer a more digestible engine, and honestly, you'd have an easier time developing there. There isn't much content yet, so it's not too late.

Last edited:

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
fidless

Hey good start and looks/plays good so far! Saw your post about Hentai Punch! ( ) (I'm sure there are a few out there like myself who genuinely liked and hoped you'd continue that but meh shit happens) and a little bummed about that but good to see you back in the swing of things. (y)

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Love the premise of your previous game, can't wait to play this one (y)

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
the art looks good, and the writing doesn't make me want to kill myself,
however I suggest you go with Ren'Py, most ppl would prefer this engine, and honestly, you'd have an easier time developing there. There isn't much content yet, so it's not too late.
Not really. It's actually the opposite for me. I prefer rpgm.

It does look pretty good and promising.
Good luck with your game, I'll check it out for sure :)
Thanks! Leave your impression when you're done. I'm curious to hear what you think about the game.

fidless

Hey good start and looks/plays good so far! Saw your post about Hentai Punch! ( ) (I'm sure there are a few out there like myself who genuinely liked and hoped you'd continue that but meh shit happens) and a little bummed about that but good to see you back in the swing of things. (y)
Thanks. It's been a hard year for me, but I hope you'll be able to enjoy this game too. It's a lot better compared to hp! graphically, mechanically, and I very much enjoying writing this game.

those characters are splendid, genuine ancient atmosphere, as well, (y)
on the other hand I suggest not trying to make that micro-managing stats too intensive (see 7th screen), do actions over and over every day it get fairly annoying.
I do not shy from making game complex, but I agree. I try to make the game intuitive and not grindy. The story is a big part of the game, and I even added an NPC which will help you with advises.

Last edited:

flea9898

Jun 5, 2017
The 7z package doesn't really work on mac. I can't open to .app file after the extraction. It happens to other games that come in 7z, too so I don't know if I miss out on something or not. I use Unarchiver BTW.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..that sucks..i want Saka and Yura for myself..not train them as hookers :O hmmm..hope i can eventually get other dames to work and keep those two for myself :p kinda cruel to create two so perfect women only to have them be courtesans..hmmph...i dont share :eek:

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes