Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
Error report:
I am sure everything in those empty spaces are missing (screenshot attached).

Steps taken:
1. New Game
2. Use the Skip Intro function
3. Choose Wanderer
4. Choose Management

Just in case, this happened on the Android system.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Error report:

Steps taken:
1. New Game
3. Choose Wanderer
4. Choose Management

Skip intro is buggy atm, please don't use it. You'll run into multiple problems.

Where can i find the Android saves? Its not in the normal place..( Android/data). Someone help
It's saved in web storage since rpgm mv is based by webview. How to export the saves, I don't know atm. I can't find the answer.

Where can i find the Android saves? Its not in the normal place..( Android/data). Someone help
I'd like to report 3 more bugs:

1. The sacred shrine is not unlocked if you use skip intro on the right date. If you play through regularly, it unlocks on day 17, in my skip intro save file it is day 25 and it is not unlocked yet.
2. The quest "Red Petal Revival" is also bugged if you skip the intro. It starts the day count from 30 days, however skipping the intro places you on the 14th day, which means that instead of having until 30 days to finish, you have 44 days.
3. Ordinary yujos sometime make no money. This is a problem I encountered in an earlier build before, but after awhile it disappeared. In this build, I encounter it playing through the game regularly. If you skip the intro, the problem does not occur.

I will attach my two save files that demonstrates these bugs. You will need to rename the .save files into .rpgsave for the game to read them.

Save 20 is a regular playthrough, currently has 1 ordinary yujo that doesn't make any money. On day 17.
Save 21 is a skipped intro playthrough, with the quest bugs and lack of location unlocks. On day 25.
Thank you. This was highly helpful.

P.S it's normal for ordinary yujo's to not make any money. Each day there's a roll. If the establishment reputation is low, there's a higher chance ordinary yujo's won't make any money. The roll is individual for each yujo's.
Though if this one always shows 0 profits, there's a problem.
Screenshot_1.png
This one can go negative since the sum of bedrooms maintenance and ordinary yujo's salaries are deducted from the profit.
(Ord. Yujo after deduction = (ord. yujo's profit) - (ord. yujo daily cost + bedroom maintenance))
Screenshot_2.png

Last edited:

tanikaze21

Jan 21, 2020
Error report:

Steps taken:
1. New Game
3. Choose Wanderer
4. Choose Management

Hi mr. Fidless

I got a same error, even i don't Use skip intro

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Since mobile devices had major issues with displaying some elements of HUD, I released a hotfix to fix that as well as some other problems.

The link was added to the OP. Mirrors will be available later. The uploader will help or when my uploads are completed (takes more than several hours).

Reactions: tanikaze21

Phix12

Jul 1, 2019
I hope someone can help me fix this save or give me a similar save I played till I reach Sister of Yachi returned home and After I Upgrade my Dojo To max and accidentally click on it again this happend
Please help

themagiman1

Mar 22, 2018
My thoughts on the current version of Wicked Rouge:

Currently, I feel this is shaping up to be an incredibly enjoying experience. The girls are rendered very well, animations as well. One gripe I have is some of the animations look crazy when sped up. There's no easy fix for this so lets move onto my next point.

Replaying the game is a chore. I've been following this game since its first release on f95, and have replayed the game several times. Once this patch as well because old saves do not work. As many others have said, training takes too long. Some solutions to this might be:
1. Include a skip that you can use in the middle of training. Of course, there will be a penalty. The exp gained should be equivalent to as if you played the game without interacting at all.
2. Allow a training multiplier that costs more action points. For example, multiply the EXP gain by 3x by using 3 action points.
3. A variation of the first solution: fast training. I envision this to be something like when you go to sleep, and you get renders of what the characters are up to, and get money/exp accordingly. Fast training would be a render of training the girls, and they get a small amount of experience.

These are just changes I believe can be made to speed up the training portion of the game. I also have other things I'd like to see changed about the training in general.
1. Training positions should be able to be chosen, instead of randomized. As I understand it, there are 3 animations for each girl for every type of training. However, it is random which one you get. Sometimes when your jacking it, you want to see a specific one, so having an option to choose would be nice.
2. If you wish to make the training not too stale, more systems such as the girls' moods can be implemented. For example, a girl could be more horny or more sensitive, and that would make certain types of training grant more experience.

I feel the current design of the training is made with replayability and a bit of realism in mind, thus the randomness. However it can be done with more player agency in mind, right now it feels a bit grindy as many have said. While not inherently a bad thing, a grind has to be enjoyable as well to succeed.

More options would be nice, as well as a replay/gallery feature. Currently, the gallery is composed of bonus renders. Nothing wrong with that, but it could be expanded. A player could also save right before they engage in those sexy events in order to replay them(which is what I did) but if they are saved in the gallery that would be just icing on the cake. Extra options I would like to see would be a way to skip transitions to make skipping faster.

Thanks for reading. Fidless, if you read this, please take it with a grain of salt. I still spent more time on Wicked Rouge than I'd like to admit, despite all the above.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I hope someone can help me fix this save or give me a similar save I played till I reach Sister of Yachi returned home and After I Upgrade my Dojo To max and accidentally click on it again this happend
Please help
This was the issue with v0.3.2

Make a backup of the files. Replace the files, load a save game, open options menu (escape), click "fix" (you'll be transferred back to the office), revert back to the old file.

Reactions: Phix12

Phix12

Jul 1, 2019
This was the issue with v0.3.2

Make a backup of the files. Replace the files, load a save game, open options menu (escape), click "fix" (you'll be transferred back to the office), revert back to the old file.
You're a life saver thanks

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
Hi,

can someone please be so kind to aswer me some Questions about Version 0.3.3.

Is it possible to solve the quest pure crimson ?
I have tryed several orders but can only lower Tomisitus influence.

Is there a way to raise the relationship with the girls atm ?

What to do to get Picture 15 at the Gallery ?

Regards

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
correct me if i'm wrong, please. the only new content is the turf wars with hired mercs, in sister's room. the other content, which is supposed to see the resolution of the 12k quest has not been incorporated yet?

sorry for the bother.

dacen

Aug 22, 2017
I get a error after training in the dojo. I trained 2 times,than i wanted to hit the Location button,but i hit the person in the middle of the screen(Nekomi)the screen comes near cause of that interaction with her,but i also hit the location button. The game freezed.
May the error log can help you to fix it. ty

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
correct me if i'm wrong, please. the only new content is the turf wars with hired mercs, in sister's room. the other content, which is supposed to see the resolution of the 12k quest has not been incorporated yet?

sorry for the bother.
Yes. There's been many little things added which I lost count of in December. ~100 plugins were added and customized to support better combat, the regional map was created as well a lot of codding were done to change RPGM behavior etc. etc. That left little time to work on the text/story content. Also, I removed a good portion of the story, since I didn't liked how it ended up. Scenes will be reused later. Sorry about that. Turf wars are at the bottom of the list now.

I get a error after training in the dojo. I trained 2 times,than i wanted to hit the Location button,but i hit the person in the middle of the screen(Nekomi)the screen comes near cause of that interaction with her,but i also hit the location button. The game freezed.
May the error log can help you to fix it. ty
Can you confirm it's happening in the newest version v.0.3.3? I removed a portion of code causing this issue.

ehm.... and now? XD
Try resting. Each day has a chance to generate an event. But it's a complicated formula, so it's not just a random 50% new event each day., there's lot of conditions how and when they're added. Currently, it doesn't matter much if Tomomitsu reaches 100% or Auth. susp 100%. I see this feature motivating a player to spend his earned money on actions lowering the stress rival faction puts on you mostly. Maybe I'll add a feature to build additional brothels and manage them in a very simplistic way in the regional map. To earn extra and add a little more strategic flavor into the game. But it's a bottom list feature concerning my priorities. I really wanted to know if something complicated like this could be achieved with my skills.

Last edited:

Phix12

Jul 1, 2019
Yes. There's been many little things added which I lost count of in December. ~100 plugins were added and customized to support better combat, the regional map was created as well a lot of codding were done to change RPGM behavior etc. etc. That left little time to work on the text/story content. Also, I removed a good portion of the story, since I didn't liked how it ended up. Scenes will be reused later. Sorry about that. Turf wars are at the bottom of the list now.

Can you confirm it's happening in the newest version v.0.3.3? I removed a portion of code causing this issue.

Try resting. Each day has a chance to generate an event. But it's a complicated formula, so it's not just a random 50% new event each day., there's lot of conditions how and when they're added. Currently, it doesn't matter much if Tomomitsu reaches 100% or Auth. susp 100%. I see this feature motivating a player to spend his earned money on actions lowering the stress rival faction puts on you mostly. Maybe I'll add a feature to build additional brothels and manage them in a very simplistic way in the regional map. To earn extra and add a little more strategic flavor into the game. But it's a bottom list feature concerning my priorities. I really wanted to know if something complicated like this could be achieved with my skills.
It is happening in 0.3.3 I can confirm that

dacen

Aug 22, 2017
I cheched out that game 2 days ago,so yes i can confirm it.
I try to reproduce it,but now when i hit the person in the middle,the options on the left disappear insta. so i dont know how it happened yesterday(i played for 2 hours without restart the game).

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I cheched out that game 2 days ago,so yes i can confirm it.
I try to reproduce it,but now when i hit the person in the middle,the options on the left disappear insta. so i dont know how it happened yesterday(i played for 2 hours without restart the game).
So it's working properly now?
It's happened because of the command previously used to display animated busts. I disabled one of the features, so the command is ignored now (it should at least, hard to say. I can't replicate this bug, works fine).
It shouldn't cause such problems anymore.

Reactions: dacen
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes