escarrabutxaques

Apr 14, 2018
Please, just add option to skip 5 minutes of weaboo bullshit story when you start a new game...
P.S. Not trying to be aggressive, just frustrated of clicking through lengthy intro everytime I decide to start a new game.

Reactions: stever

escarrabutxaques

Apr 14, 2018
Thank you. Comments like yours are really encouraging.
Tried pressing shift? Or choose the option to Skip intro?
Sorry, didn't mean to offend you or disencourage you.
And there is an option to skip intro at the right bottom of the screen. Didn't see it. Completely my bad, I appologize for my harsh words. As a suggestion, maybe make it a little bit more visible?

Last edited:

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Sorry, didn't mean to offend you or disencourage you.
And there is an option to skip intro at the right bottom of the screen. Didn't see it. Completely my bad, I appologize for my harsh words. As a suggestion, maybe make it a little bit more visible?
No offense was taken, your criticism is not unwarranted. Someone else helping me with the writing atm. I hope the game will get better in the future for you. :)

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
What magic did you use? :D
Can you check if the game is x32 bit over there?
I just downloaded it from Mega.

Regarding checking…
I used and scanned the folder and it told me it found 0 bundles which are 32-bit only.
Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 23.33.37.png

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Hello, can anyone confirm, that 3.3 savefiles do not work on 5.1?

thx a lot
They work just fine. Most of the time the issues are players not transferring "save" folder correctly (you need to transfer the whole folder with "global", "config"), permission problems (sometimes need to run with admin perm/probably because I develop under win7), or playing in "hidden" folder mode (game or plugin can't locate "save" hidden folder).

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
I'm assuming rouge is intentionally misspelled. So many say rouge instead of rogue online, it's either lazy aesthetics contagious form of dyslexia.
Rouge is a word. It's associated with many things, mostly red color or cosmetics. Hint, red lipstick, red game aesthetics. Ever heard of the movie "Moulin Rouge" ? Rouge was a french word for "red", but nowadays used in English too. If you take that word literary, it translates to Red Mill, because of that place aesthetics where the movie took the inspiration. So you can translate my game's name to Wicked Red. But taking into account the aesthetics, content, and logo, Wicked Rouge could be associated with wicked courtesans kisses, lips, Red Petal aesthetics. :)
At least that was my original intention. Words can have multiple meanings and context matters. " Cool" for example. Wicked cool doesn't have to translate literally as wicked cold, but it can mean "awesome".
So, no. Wicked rouge is not a grammar mistake. :)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 56 Votes