kipskill

Nov 24, 2018
Rouge is a word. It's associated with many things, mostly red color or cosmetics. Hint, red lipstick, red game aesthetics. Ever heard of the movie "Moulin Rouge" ? Rouge was a french word for "red", but nowadays used in English too. If you take that word literary, it translates to Red Mill, because of that place aesthetics where the movie took the inspiration. So you can translate my game's name to Wicked Red. But taking into account the aesthetics, content, and logo, Wicked Rouge could be associated with wicked courtesans kisses, lips, Red Petal aesthetics. :)
At least that was my original intention. Words can have multiple meanings and context matters. " Cool" for example. Wicked cool doesn't have to translate literally as wicked cold, but it can mean "awesome".
So, no. Wicked rouge is not a grammar mistake. :)
I thought Wicked Rouge meant Kisayo, but it turns out it meant more than that.

bleeblee

Dec 25, 2017
For the Fudeyo request for the threesome, the text gets stuck halfway through at "It feels like you're going to rip my cock off! But it feels so good!" I can't click to get past it, only right click works. Never used an old save and started a new one with the current up to date game.

nabucco

Apr 15, 2018
Hi,

I'm running into the bug where the background images are all black.
Menus are rendered, when talking to the girls they and the immediate surroundings are rendered, the rest is black. I DO get the background image when choosing between locations.
Running Linux here, I just updated the system a few days ago. OpenGL version is 4.5. I rebuilt ffmpeg to make sure webp is included, added a link to the system webp library, and even manually replaced the provided libffmpeg with a link to the system version.

Not sure what else I can do to make the background images show up, or did I miss something obvious?

Edit:
When the game launches, it always complains that Imy profile cannot be used as it stems from a newer NW.js version. I tells me to either provide a different profile directory or use a newer NW.jsversion. The libnw.so file provided with the game is from January 2019, not sure if this is relevant ...

Last edited:

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
That would be just a bad business decision :unsure:

~5+ hours
I see your mask is off now fidless, hope that means the quarantine has eased off a bit in your area. I'm glad I exist in the Riverdale of the 70's, all me and the girls have to worry about is Communism and the Bomb! :p

• Haha
Reactions: L30

BFldyq

Sep 6, 2018
Run into a bug where the "fiancee" is suddenly going "good news, Tomo-whatever is looking for his daughter" whenever I try and click anything. I eventually escaped by going to the world map, but it was very annoying/frightening.

Edit: Also, how do you beat Sen Ieharu?

Last edited:

hk8

Apr 18, 2018
Can anyone post their 0.5.1 end save. Mine got deleted along with the game. I worked so damn Hard on this game

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes