Collection Pinup Wickellia Collection [2024-06-02] [Wickellia]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
They don't have to do anything, especially if you're harassing them, I follow Wickellia on Patreon, she hasn;t released them yet, have some god damn patience.

Last edited:
Reactions: qqslg

arthurmorganorfao

Nov 16, 2022
They don't have to do anything, especially if you're harassing them, I follow Wickellia on Patreon, she hasn;t released them yet, have some god damn patience.
I agree that we shouldn't be charging for posts, we have to wait.

But packs 44 and 45 might not be available on Patreon, but they've been on Wickellia's Gumroad for a few weeks now.

coralablade

Nov 12, 2022
The more you ask the more it's going to annoy the uploaders to a point they might not want to share. Just wait quietly like everyone, thank you.

Reactions: qqslg

DarkPulsar

May 5, 2020
Or more likely, the rewards haven't been sent through patreon yet, the usual places that usually have the stuff don't, so that suggests it's been delayed on Patreon.

qqslg

Aug 25, 2020
Or more likely, the rewards haven't been sent through patreon yet, the usual places that usually have the stuff don't, so that suggests it's been delayed on Patreon.
I remember he bought them from gumroad ,so it shouldn't be a problem

白菜帅

Jan 1, 2023
I am in China, so I can’t upload software like mega, and downloading international software is usually very slow

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes