HTML Wife Adventures - The Control App [v0.8.5] [Crayman]

3.50 star(s) 39 Votes

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Yeah ye lost my interest at cuckold & only bad ends right now. If ye can have total control over your wife then her actions & attention should be focused on ye instead of everyone but ye. I wish ye luck with your game, but I for one will not be playing it.

Tri

May 6, 2017
Love it! Go for it bro, im waiting!
Any game like it? plz help me, i love it

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
This game is so unfinished it all but exists only within the creators head. This is so raw a concept that if you created your own game just like it no one could accuse you of plagiarism unless you also stopped halfway through making a few pages.

There's nothing wrong with submitting an unfinished product for feedback but give us a warning first otherwise the only feedback you'll get is "where's the game?"

ginger

Mar 17, 2017
Nice concept and a good start.
was about day 55 before I got the sexual content activated, nice progressive pics. Hope to see more.
I am hoping for a load of Lady's in this!
The NTR being there if you push, too far, too fast and create a wifey/slut monster.
Will keep my eye on this one.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Don't know if the Dev will get this, but here goes.

Errors I've run into:

1) Error when Emily goes to the beach
2) Missing image files (but, you probably already know about that)
3) Even though I wasn't able to buy either the dildo or the blindfold, some scenes (blowjob and sex) started using them.

Not sure if these are errors but seem puzzling:

4) unable to have sex with her until her status changes to horny. At normal, she still refuses any kind of sexual advance . . . ever. Which just seems odd. I get that some normal sexual relationships feature infrequent sex but rarely no sex. I get it when she's shy and conservative, but not when she's normal. On normal, I expected vanilla sex and not blowjobs. As it was, both happened within a day of each other and only after she had suddenly become horny. Wouldn't even have sex when she was aroused.

5) Never issued a command and stopped using the app at aroused status, but her sexuality continued to rise. I was surprised, b/c I had turned off the app when she achieved the aroused status just to test the game, and it just kept going up past horny. Meanwhile, her control slipped. App said her status was "very stable" the entire time. Continuing to rise with no commands and the app off seems like the opposite of very stable.

6) Modeling: John never gets the money for the referral. Why does it matter whether she's his wife or not for the referral? It seems contrived just to create the potential for NTR, which seems unnecessary since there seem to be many NTR opportunities being built into the game (glory hole, club, and even the gym) that don't rely on such contrivances. And if you go the slutwife route or a cuckold, it probably wouldn't matter to John whether they know she's his wife or not.

Reactions: mknight692

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
I think you guys are missing the point entirely.

If you want sex with your wife then you don't need control hence the ring on your finger. The idea of having "complete control" is to get her to do things she wouldn't normally do. If you need some magical device to have sex with your wife or stop her from sleeping around then the marriage is a failure in general.

On a side note, I wish there to be more HTML games (real pictures or otherwise) that didn't focus on transfiguration and this is a pleasant surprise.

Anyway, not played this game yet as I am waiting for more content but good luck!

roarr

Sep 28, 2017
Dam I really wondered where u disappeared too on chyoa.com now I see you here awsome hope this game goes far gl

Crayman

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Hello all,

Firstly a thanks to the mod who tidied my messy post :ROFLMAO:

Many thanks for the feedback! I'll take it in stride. To surmise & (sort of) answer some of the questions/feedback;
  • Why make wife cuck? This is just the genre of the game! The intention of MC is to break down his wife's sexual conservatism, and the cucking is a consequence. That's the kink! Marriage (usually) means sexual exclusivity, by the way.
  • Misleading tags? Apparently so! My apologies - as someone pointed out the tags should be for the current version of the game and not what is planned. It seems mod has corrected this already.
  • Lack of Content? version 0.1.1 is very light on indeed - I'll try and push the next few updates out so there's more available.
  • Too Grindy? Hmm - maybe you're right! Myself testing the game; of course I know what the triggers are and so it's less of a grind... I will correct the variable prerequisites & changes in a future update.
  • Broken scripts/directory? Thanks for letting me know!
  • End of Content Screen? Good idea. I'm actually implementing a scene review & hint section to the game, which should give an indication of where content ends... But maybe an end of content screen will help too.
  • Get rid of Control Stat? Interesting idea. I'll review planned scenes and determine whether I can drop and replace the variable.
Please do continue to share feedback... I'll do my best to take it on-board.

Regards,
Crayman

3.50 star(s) 39 Votes